GH: October 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Slick oh yeah right now when i see comments on facebook and other message boards going wow on this thrill ride. The last scene yesterday with maurice and steve gave me chills. Patient 6 story is what u would see in the movies. Shelly is incredible and Chris Van Etten was mentored by Ron. Seriously this new head writing team is killing it. Slick u allow your bias to cloud the thrill ride thats happening. 

• Members

"A Tale of two Todds " er"Jasons" with , of course, Franko sandwiched in is a retread (with RoHo chewing the scenery yet again).

Where is the great uptick in ratings Jason's return was expected to bring?  Next we'll have 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Omg omg omg todays GH i am dying right now. The reunion between Jason and Sonny was epic. The chemistry was so intense and that hug at the end was incredible. Shelly and Chris i have never seen a duo like this. To say these two are in sync and killing it is an understatement. Best episode in years. I am dying right now with this adrienline rush i am watching. Shelly is a gem always said it and Chris Van Etten is brilliant. Bravoismma

• Members

I watched today’s episode and didn’t hate it despite how much I dislike Sonny and Jason. I didn’t care about Maxie/Nina/Nathan/Randomgirl/Nelle/Michael though.

It does feel like I’m watching the Tale of Two Todd’s all over again.

• Members

Dude!  Those scenes were so lacking it was pitiful.  Now, we know Benard is limited, but this should have been an emotional roller coaster.  Jason has been gone for 5 years and Sonny accepted another man as his bestie, but you would think Jason just got out of jail even tho Sonny visits him every day.  Incredibly lacking.  

No wonder Benard wanted Burton back.  Miller is totally incapable of carrying him.  Benard needs Burton and strong/popular actresses to prop him!

I am anticipating Burton's scenes with LW, however.  Both will deliver! 

• Members

Chit i respect your opinion but couldnt disagree more. This story i thought would be Burton skulking in the shadows. The chemistry between Burton and Benard was spellbinding. When they hugged and he said my brother. Omg it brought me back to 1996. This story is moving at an exciting pace.

• Members

I give that credit to them and Korte.  I think she wrote that episode.

Tried another episode.  The show is so full of who cares characters and moments that don’t go anywhere that once this story of two Jason’s burns through the reunions, there won’t be anything left to root for or invest in.

The Michael story needs to be a triangle, with stakes.  Like GL-Elani/Alan-Michael/Blake.  Business, love, family, sex.  Otherwise it’s yet another Michael loves a blondish young woman.  He really has a type. 

Man Landers is just about the most basic media storyline and any professionally produced show should be embarrassed that this is what they are creating.  And I like the actors enough.  It’s the story that’s stupid as [!@#$%^&*].

Ava falling in love with Duke’s son that is a former Priest and still a doctor is a waste of her talents.  And again, I like both actors.

Maxie is boring, and Michelle Stafford is a waste.  Liz being in love with Franco is appalling.

Unless Miller is going to be revealed to be a psychopath, I see no long term story except Jason and his twin are both on the show.

Faison shot Jason while wearing the Duke mask if I remember correctly.  I quit watching regularly once Miller arrived.  Did Faison have anything to do with his return as Jason story?

Sam?  Still a terrible character.  After all these years.

Archived