Film Awards Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can see why - I saw that Jada was trending because of her dress upstaging Will, and many many "entanglement" jokes, including from one of the Oscar hosts. People did memes about how broken Will looked when he was on Jada's talk show, but everyone has their limits. I would guess he probably couldn't stand Chris anyway. But if it is true, then wow, what a place to go off. And right before he probably wins an Oscar.

• Members

Yeah I think he's tired of it all, especially their personal business being put out there causing him to be made fun of, ( and granted a great bulk of that has been done by Jada) I think that Chris's joke about Jada's hair was indeed the last straw for Will. I do wonder how things will play out now especially if he wins Best Actor (Which I saw that he has been predicted to win by several sites.)

Edited by xtr

• Members

Yeah she does suffer from it and has mentioned it before:

Jada Pinkett Smith, 50, Shares Heartfelt Update About Hair Loss Due to Alopecia (prevention.com)

She really didn't look pleased with Chris's joke and I think that and all of the embarrassing stuff Will has had to deal with/hear about her, their marriage finally pushed him to his breaking point. Also, it looks like Denzel Washington/Tyler Perry also talked to him/tried to calm him down after the incident tonight:

• Members

I'm not going to lie in spite of what happened tonight I still enjoyed that speech from Will and found it moving. Him hitting Chris wasn't his finest moment by any means, but I still think that things may work out for him when it's all said and done.