Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I do think the show picked the wrong people to habe the struggling with money story.

 

I think a new character should habe been introduced that is from the wrong side of the tracks,etc.  Heck, even Tessa could have been that character.  And her and Noah/mariah could have had sharon  playing disapproving mama not thinking Tessa is good enough for either of her kids...thus revisiting the nikki/sharon element where Nikki thought sharon wasnt good enough...

 

Jill, Nikki, Nina, Drucilla were perfect examples of being from the wrong side of the tracks..wanting the good life and respect (especially Dru..who wad always viewed as inferior to Olivia).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, SteelCity said:

Does anyone else find Jordan incredibly boring? Him and those necklaces. He's got no facets to his personality.

 

I do. 

 

He's like a ship w/o a rudder. He's directionless. SSM doesn't know what she wants to do with Malcolm Bot 2.0. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

Like Ravi he's been incredibly wasted and lacks being fleshed out.

Which is really sad because, I want to like Ravi. They just have him stuck to Ashley. He needs to be having a beer with Mariah, or talking music with Devon, or even just sitting at the bar having a conversation with Noah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

I do. 

 

He's like a ship w/o a rudder. He's directionless. SSM doesn't know what she wants to do with Malcolm Bot 2.0. 

 

I disagree about  her not knowing what she wants to do. She knows exactly what she wants to do. His purpose is someone that lily and Hilary can fight over and both sleep with.  The problem is that's all she wants to do with him. He needs more to him than that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, Nick, thank you so much for giving me permission to run my business! Ugh, what are these writers thinking by having a female business owner need permission for her to make a deal? Especially in this case - Hilary has always supported Chelsea. That was so incredibly uncomfortable to watch.

 

A better approach: Nick: "Chels, you know I hate Hilary, so you cut the best possible deal and use her to the max to boost C2.0 visibility and profits."  Done.

 

I'm certaingenius Paul can figure out where the two payphones left in GC are located. This Crystal thing is so contrived, but I'll give it a pass because Sharon and Paul are being written as close to the characters we initially loved. 

 

Billy/Hilary. Hmmmm. 

 

Pacing. Why on earth would they rush the Cane taking money and the convenient letter with tuition 'reminder' showing up in same hour? At least drag it a week since school probably starts in August.  Maybe I missed it, but it looked like letter open when Maddie handed to Lily and CK improvised quickly by sliding her finger to 'open' it. I have a feeling it was a retake.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, MichaelGL said:

Hasn't there been a few scenes where Sharon's expressed some hesitation with trusting Tessa?

 

Sharon should be interacting with Nikki & Victoria about Tessa (and her influence on Noah) just as Nina should've done with Jill & Katherine about Chloe.

 

But Y&R is more interested in pushing couples with little to no chemistry than utilizing its history effectively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

 

Sharon should be interacting with Nikki & Victoria about Tessa (and her influence on Noah) just as Nina should've done with Jill & Katherine about Chloe.

 

But Y&R is more interested in pushing couples with little to no chemistry than utilizing its history effectively.

You aint never told a lie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MoTheGreat said:

Did Y&R ever had Asian male doctor on this show before? Seeing him my mind haven't been right since.

Could it be Keemo?:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SteelCity said:

Which is really sad because, I want to like Ravi. They just have him stuck to Ashley. He needs to be having a beer with Mariah, or talking music with Devon, or even just sitting at the bar having a conversation with Noah.

 

Exactly. I like Ravi too. He had potential when first introduced but then they made him over and stripped him of any bit of personality he may have had and now he's Ashley's girlfriend and talk-to. It's a shame.

10 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

 

Sharon should be interacting with Nikki & Victoria about Tessa (and her influence on Noah) just as Nina should've done with Jill & Katherine about Chloe.

 

But Y&R is more interested in pushing couples with little to no chemistry than utilizing its history effectively.

 

+1

 

Yes. This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Could it be Keemo?:ph34r:

 

Ok, but my mind went to maybe he & Juliet team up. 

 

Let's be really the only way I see Lame getting back together, if the baby turn out not to be Cane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MoTheGreat said:

 

Ok, but my mind went to maybe he & Juliet team up. 

 

Let's be really the only way I see Lame getting back together, if the baby turn out not to be Cane.

I kind of liked the doctor for Victoria. He could be Keemo. Imagine he and Victoria dating....Jack would have a fit in more than one way....LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

Exactly. I like Ravi too. He had potential when first introduced but then they made him over and stripped him of any bit of personality he may have had and now he's Ashley's girlfriend and talk-to. It's a shame.

 

+1

 

Yes. This.

Lol Ashley's girlfriend.

 

Whatever happened to Ashley finding her soulmate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Antoyne said:

Lol Ashley's girlfriend.

 

Whatever happened to Ashley finding her soulmate?

It looks like it was dropped! Thank gawd!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...