Y&R July 2017 Discussion

• Members

Maybe an unpopular opinion on here but I did like Billy Miller in the role. JT doesn't seem to have the look BM did as he also looked like Terry Lester's Jack to me and also acted like an Abbott. JT has seemed to change Billy into somebody else, like a new character.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack did what he did many many years ago (over 25 maybe over 30 years ago) and he didn't want Jill to marry or have a relationship with her  and he was very sorry for it ( I know it was wrong but not real life and also he was sorry and didn't pursue her or want her). The only reason it happened cause there was a snowstorm and had to keep alive. He also didn't plan to make a life with Jill, he didn't want anything to do with Jill after.

Jill wanted to blackmail Jack to marry her at the time and he didn't do it and all for money is why Jill wanted to marry him, she didn't want to lose any money.

Billy has no remorse whatsoever and doesn't even think what he did was wrong. He has shown he isn't sorry for what he did to Jack when played by Terry Lester was extremely remorseful and felt horrible for it all. Jill didn't feel bad she was just sorry she was caught.

*I also don't get what you mean about Amelia Heinle? I get you don't like her and also you don't like a lot of characters which is your right but I need specifics cause I don't understand the last sentence you wrote.

• Members

I like JT as Billy. I hope they keep him.

Wasn't a big fan of the Cane deceit reveal so far.

It was also silly of them to leave Crystal alone, and have random people pop into the room to check on her.

Abby and that the new guy make a gorgeous couple. 

The sentence structure is odd, but sometimes people have great chemistry but just aren't meant to be together.

Ravi gets [!@#$%^&*] on a lot in here, but I don't need to see Traci right now. Would I love to see Beth Maitland back? Absolutely. But, I'm not going to begrudge Ravi or the actor who plays him. It actually makes sense that someone in a senior role would reach out to someone "below them," kind of like a mentor but eventually grow to be friends. That's what I want these two to be. Now if they let Ravi go and bring back Kevin then that's dumb. We all complain about seeing the same faces, so they bring on new ones, and then we want the old faces back. I agree that Traci could have been used more in this story, but, the story isn't over yet. You don't have to do everything at once, and be predictable all the time

After Gina had to be saddled with Bergman for so long, I think Phyllis could use some sex. In fact, I rather Phyllis not be in a relationship at all.

I do agree on the last sentence though, that is unnecessary. 

Archived