Y&R July 2017 Discussion

• Members

The affair was soapy and dramatic, I get why people were into it, the writing for them as a couple is dreadful. I suspect it's written this way because Sally didn't like them and maybe Mal is going to try to fix it but I'd prefer he not at this point and just have Phyllis dump Billy and honestly be single for a while? There was period around January or February where she was single and on a dating app or something and I thought they should have stayed with that. Bring on her mother if they need a story but tossing her in another relationship after the triangle last year and this dull triangle or whatever the heck it is now would be a terrible move.

Put her in a business story now with Lauren and Fenmore/Jabot and then bring back Ronan or someone in a few months.

And while Phyllis is single, give Ashley a love interest! It's absurd! When was the last time she had sex? Stitch?

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with this. Billy Miller was great as Billy -- and then he got bored, and it showed on the screen every day. He's doing the same thing on GH. I don't want bored BM back.

And David Tom? He just wasn't good when he returned. Physically, he didn't work with Amelia Heinle at all. They were right to dump him after a short time.

• Members

I don't know what they plan to do with Lily and Cane but they can't just let her let him get away with all he has done. I mean look at what he was willing to risk? They have to make Lily stand her ground. He could have gotten his family hurt. Nobody knows what that guy was capable of doing and Cane has done horrible things before as in faking his death and playing with Lily's mind.

• Members

TBH, we are all marveling at Neil finally owning a company with his own set but by what's on-screen, that all seems more for Devon's sake than his. So far, Devon has been centered in the business dealings of HWG. I really want Neil to start interacting with his contemporaries in business. Let's hope he starts to get more story out of it. 

They have to separate, at the least. 

• Members

What has Devon really gotten to do though?

Other than acquiring Mergeron (with Neil) the majority of Devon's HWG experience has been signing Tessa (with interference from Mariah) who spends more time lusting over Mariah than becoming acquainted with her boss.

• Members

"And I just feel so alone in all of this. AND I JUST FEEL SO ALONE IN ALL OF THIS"

Please register in order to view this content

Here I thought Daniel Goddard was going to have the most mediocre performance of the day but Ms Heinle definitely came to win.  She is absolutely wretched

Archived