• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

http://tvline.com/2018/02/20/the-walking-dead-season-9-the-whispers-spoilers/

Question: I’m very excited to watch the revial of Roseanne. One thing I was curious about was the fact that there is no mention of Roseanne’s youngest son Jerry or Jackie’s son Andy. Are they not a part of this revival? —Kristen

Ausiello: They are not part of the nine-episode continuation, but we’ll learn in passing that Jerry “is on a fishing boat in Alaska,” Roseanne Bar recently revealed. Andy, meanwhile, “hasn’t been dealt with,” Barr noted, adding the decision was made to focus on the core characters this time around. “We had so many stories to tell over the arc of these nine episodes,” she explained. “[If we get] another season [we hope to bring] more clarity to those characters.”

• Members

That is interesting. How do you not even talk about Jackie having a kid? I don't get it. He doesn't need to be a regular or even seen at all (like Jerry). He couldn't be mentioned in passing (or maybe he is and that's not coming across)? It's strange. I get focusing on the core characters but the Andy thing is weird. Did she not realize fans wouldn't notice? Did THEY forget?

Please register in order to view this content

I just want confirmation he still exists. It kind of sounds like he does. (And I imagine him gay and in the army, but that's me)

And kind of random, but it sounds like Sandra Bernhard's appearance is in the 9th episode.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

An interesting/frustrating piece on the show's return, with Roseanne of course running her mouth but that's Roseanne:

If this is how it's handled I can probably live with it provided the show is actually good:

I do really like what they have to say about the issues they apparently are exploring during the season.