• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

LOVE. So excited. Finally saw some footage so I can relax a bit.

BEV! In the pie eating scene she's there on the right by Jackie, it's brief but I bring her up because in the brief scene she looks THE SAME. It's so bizarre to have ROSEANNE back.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

If there was any show ABC was likely looking at, it was probably Will & Grace vs. Girls Meets World or even Fuller House.  W&G is the only other reboot on broadcast TV - cable audiences are generally small and Netflix viewership means jack to a broadcast network. Granted the W&G reboot didn't premiere yet when the Roseanne reboot was ordered, but it did generate a lot of buzz in advance. 

Anyway, ABC has spent a shitload of money on promoting this reboot, everyone and their mother knows the show is coming back at this point. ABC seems to have a lot of faith, let's see if viewers actually come back. Though, I guess, you don't need a ton of viewers to e successful these days...

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

That's really good... however, I couldn't see it actually garnering 15 million on network television, a la Big Bang Theory today. 

I loved that trailer! So glad to see a glimpse of "craftmatic adjustable Bev" in the right kitchen chair. She looks exactly the same. 

For those torn, ignore Roseanne Barr the actress and focus on Roseanne Conner, the character, along with the rest of the Conner family at 714 Delaware St in Lanford, Illinois.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

OMG that new trailer. I LOOOOVE the stairs bit. LMAO.

Looks good. I'm feeling better seeing more and more footage. The same vibe is there.

Pretty amazing that the show premiered 30 years ago this October, and it's returning to television the same year.

• Members

The original show was a big hit from the first episode too. Someone on Twitter posted this article - the show premiered the same week as the World Series, and the only scripted show to beat it that week was The Cosby Show (the #1 show on TV at that point, which Roseanne would displace). 

DXkMR1VWAAA3LcK.jpg

Edited by BetterForgotten