"The Conners" Discussion Thread

• Members

Crystal had a boy and a girl with Ed.  The son during the 3rd season (I think she was already pregnant when she and Ed got hitched, yes?) and a girl towards the end of the 4th season right as the Rodbell's Diner was about to close.  I thought it was weird when Dan mentioned during the 8th season (I think the episode when Darlene gets married and he has his heart attack) that he hadn't talked to his father in two years, when Ed supposedly still lived in Lanford. But I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean they would speak to one another. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay, I've been reading this thread on and off and it looks like they have all the ingredients necessary for a successful reboot! They damn near got everybody back (can they get George Clooney too?

Please register in order to view this content

) which is rare!

And "mini Darlene" Emma Kenney is perfect for that role!

These reboots are getting better and better these days.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

He was such a goofball on Facts of Life but he wasn't hurting anybody so it didn't bother me.  It would be fun to see Clooney try to play working class again but then again, nobody's got time for that!

Honestly, Clooney's best sitcom/pre-ER role was when he played that goofy detective Bobby on The Golden Girls.

• Members

Premieres Tuesday March 27th at 8:00PM with back-to-back episodes. It will stay at 8:00PM with The Middle @ 8:30PM. Fresh Off The Boat will have wrapped by then.

Adilah Barnes, who played Anne-Marie was listed as coming back as well in this release by TVByTheNumbers: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/more-tv-news/roseanne-returns-to-abc-in-late-march/

• Members

Deadline is also saying Natalie West will guest star as Crystal:

Guest stars from Roseanne reprising their roles in the revival include Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris, Sandra Bernhard as Nancy Bartlett, Johnny Galecki as David Healy, Natalie West as Crystal Anderson, James Pickens, Jr. as Chuck Mitchell and Adilah Barnes as Anne Marie Mitchell

Martin Mull as Leon is the only glaring absence to me - he was a major part of the original show's recurring cast.