dragonflies

Dynasty: Discussion Thread

Wait does Alexis not know that Adam caused her harm and she is okay looking exact like her daughter, Fallon?

16 minutes ago, John said:

The "new Kristal" did not take off at all last season. There was no spark to the character at all. I'm not sure what a recast will do. I felt the first season was tightly written with great twists and turns while Season 2 was just all over the place...as if the show didn't know what it wanted to be.

On 7/26/2019 at 7:56 AM, Dr Neil Curtis said:

With Dominique being Cecil Colby’s Wife and mother of Monica and Jeff, does that wipe of Sable, Bliss, and Miles?

And Jason, and Frankie...

I do hope this is just a Cristal Jennings recast and not a whole new Cristal again altogether; that would be overkill. I do remember Alonso being that god-awful Pilar recast on ATWT in 2004; hopefully like her predecessor Roselyn Sanchez (of Without a Trace and Devious Maids fame) she has achieved acting ability. 

The third season premiere has already been spoiled here at the link below lol, apparently the big secrect the show is holding back on at the moment is on who the new Alexis is. Hopefully S3 will be be better than S2, the Ada story was just very strange and detrimental to the show. 

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2019/08/09/dynasty-who-is-returning-to-cw-show-for-season-3/

7 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

I do hope this is just a Cristal Jennings recast and not a whole new Cristal again altogether; that would be overkill. I do remember Alonso being that god-awful Pilar recast on ATWT in 2004; hopefully like her predecessor Roselyn Sanchez (of Without a Trace and Devious Maids fame) she has achieved acting ability. 

The third season premiere has already been spoiled here at the link below lol, apparently the big secrect the show is holding back on at the moment is on who the new Alexis is. Hopefully S3 will be be better than S2, the Ada story was just very strange and detrimental to the show. 

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2019/08/09/dynasty-who-is-returning-to-cw-show-for-season-3/

i hope its good two. Always love the soaps but sheesh

I'm pretty sure that Blake's upcoming trial for murder will serve as the re-introduction of Alexis, especially since she's indirectly involved with Mac's death being that she was the one who shot Mark and all, thus triggering Blake killing Mac. There are some rumours that Elaine Hendrix, who starred with Elizabeth Gillies in Sex & Drugs & Rock'n'Roll, has been recast as Alexis, but who knows.