Dynasty: Discussion Thread

• Members

Yikes, I saw the recap from last week... Adam shoving Alexis into the fire was brutal and absolutely irredeemable. It's also completely unbelievable that Alexis wouldn't communicate to someone, somehow that Adam did this to her. Having her wrapped in bandages and unable to speak oddly reminds me of the veiled woman they had enter the courtroom before they'd found their Alexis in the original series. 

In tonight's episode, Adam and Jeff had some lines about being cousins, and there was a line about Fallon sleeping with her cousin (Jeff). When was this revealed? Did Blake say something about Dominique being his sister?

I had to run out mid-episode, and when I got back,  Sam was talking to Cristal's brother about him also being gay... what the hell did I miss??

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was pretty shocked when Adam pressed Alexis' face into the fire. It seemed super brutal and violent.

I'm glad they're keeping the character around, but I hope they make her ruthless and less some sort of comic relief.

It was revealed last season that Dominique was Blake's half-sister....making Jeff and Monica Carrington cousins.

Not sure how I feel about the new Adam, but I do think this show needs a real villain.

The show doesn't seem to know what to do with Jeff. Hopefully, Dominique's arrival will help.

Also, I wanted Cristal's brother to stick around. He was hot!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Alexis will have to become Alexis Colby at some point. Originally, I thought she'd marry Jeff and Monica's father, but her hooking up with Jeff...that'd be a twist.

The bigger question is who are they recasting the role with. Obviously, they're keeping the character. I kind of wonder if we were given a clue when Adam told Alexis she once looked like a young Fallon. Then, he gave the doctor a picture to base the surgery on...Would they do it? Have Elizabeth Gilles play both roles??? Use make-up to produce an older version of herself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Making alexis comic relief was ill advised considering that NS could play cold and throw shade with the best of them.  And I wish the show could have recalled that NS in essence played a Fallon Carrington esque character on KL with great success.  Of course, our show runners probably only recall shows made after 2000.