DAYS: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, the fact that they employ this WRETCHED actress playing Ciara is reason enough to cancel DAYS. Can't ANYONE there see how frickin terrible she is??? I'm at a loss to explain how bad she is.

If this is the best they can do, it's time to shut the doors.

• Members

You know, KA wasn't great when she started out, but even she had more going for her than VJ does.  Plus, it just proves my point that there isn't enough time anymore for directors to work with these younger, less experienced actors and get them to a passable level.  Does DAYS even have a dialogue coach for the youngins?  Or was that, like flattering clothes and decent lighting, considered an unnecessary expense?

• Members

KA was green when she began, but not this bad. Vivian is the Charity Rahmer of her generation

And someone needs to tell Kyle Pentsis to stop jumping & bopping around in his scenes as Theo

The only teens I like, Claire, Chase & Zack are all on recurring. 

• Members

This friend of Joey's is annoying. She needs to go just like most of the other teens.

With the Maggie and Victor problems right now they go and do this to Patch and Kayla??? They are one of the main reasons I'm watching! The quick ending to his murder indictment was kind of lame but I was so happy that they cleared him just to then be slapped in the face after. 

And...a bit off topic....wasn't the promo for the show this week about Abby terrorizing Ben???? You'd think if this is the story they were promoting for the week maybe...just maybe...one of the two at least would be on one of the first three days this week. *face palm*

• Members

Maggie: "I convinced Melissa, Sarah and Melanie not to come" Of course you did

IA, that Joey's friend is annoying. How bold of her to tell Kayla she knows and then approaching Steve in the jailhouse as if she knows him. Bitch, back off! This may sound odd, but in the scene in the park, I thought the actress looked like Tamara Braun

UGH to the way Steve got off. I HATE how the Bradys and/or Hortons always get a free pass for everything. I wanted to see Joey face the consequences of his actions but Uncle Roman helped pull some strings

And yes the weekly promo was about Abby. 3 days in and she's nowhere to be seen

• Members

It annoys me that everyone is calling Deimos evil. Is this just one more character dead in the water before they get started or are we in for a one note villain? So disappointing, if that's the case. VI has always played a bad guy with a few soft spots well, this show does not need pure evil. It needs a sustainable bad guy who is a viable love interest for some of these ladies of a certain age.

Archived