DAYS: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I hate the Maggie retcon. Let's hope Suzanne didn't suggest any of this like she wanted Melanie to be her granddaughter. It's all so ridiculous. They should have cut this garbage and gave us Lucas and a pilled-up messy Jennifer. Not this garbage. And that hair color and tan aren't doing Marie Wilson any favors. Sorry.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why does this show keep raping the Brady girls? Ciara makes the 4th one after Kayla, Sami and Stephanie. Did I miss anyone? Its a bit excessive that the show keeps doing this with ingenues in this family

she's a Horton

"How to Catch a Killer"

• Members

I still cant beleive they left the Andre angle out of this. His name should have came up when Hope was initially interrogating Chase. Chase randomly shows up at the Dimera mansion this week, so it looked like they remembered this but still it was too people not involved in the story. Is Thao even still on the show? This has all been so poorly executed

thats a damn shame

• Members

Has any other soap has as many major characters raped?  Of the last three decades of the show, a significant number of the major female characters have been raped.  It's troubling storytelling choices.  Not to say this topic isn't important and shouldn't be covered.  But with a complete story that resonates.

• Members

Kate Mansi left the show. She is only airing for another month or two at max. We don't know how Abby exits but there are rumors...

I didn't like Ciara's rape since it was all so poorly written and the aftermath has been awful (like all of Josh Griffith's shock events), but I don't think her being a Brady or the child of supercouple Bo and Hope should protect her from certain stories.

Archived