DAYS: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I... actually liked the movie-watching, reflective stuff with Hope and Rafe. That felt like normal courtship to me. Watching movies, looking at old yearbooks -- there was something refreshing about it, and I think the actors have a natural chemistry when the show just lets it breathe. I still wish Hope were being WAY more reluctant, but I think the basis of the coupling works and I wish they'd stop TELLING us to like it.

I also liked the Marlena/Belle/Claire and Hope/Ciara scenes in the build-up to the prom. That was good, cute, classic soap. (It was weird that the Prom wasn't on for Tuesday, though.) 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just watched yesterday's episode. What in the actual f**k is the actress who plays Ciara doing?! Her lifeless screaming "Stop it" earlier in the week when the new guy from Scream beat up Theo was so pitiful and embarrassing. And then the awkward shouting across the room at the new guy who played the video of her and Theo? Why hasn't she been fired yet?

I don't know what in the living hell they're thinking with this Deimos/Nicole crap but I do love Victor and Nicole teaming up again.

Archived