DAYS: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Theo beating up that kid? Where the scenes leading up to the beating cut yet again? I liked the scenes with Marlena, Claire and Belle. Theo and Ciara at their rinky dinky high school with a handful of kids in the background. I liked Abe's concern over his son's involvement with Ciara. I wish Abe would be used more with a story his own. This prom comes out of nowhere. But a least it isn't something depressing.The scenes where Lani, Hope and Abe took pic's with Theo and Ciara was the first time in a long time where characters actually had fun. I could've done without Fancy Face and Rafe being all lovey dovey. I love the 80's but at this point 1980's theme proms are so played out. I hate how the structure and the pacing is so reminiscent of David Kriezman's GL.

• Members

Is that a rite of passage now on DAYS? Good lord, they could've done an entire CSI season on all the DNA evidence that lurking in that living room. Yuk! DAYS really needs a GH/Gloria Monty type of reboot. The problem is that history has shown that all reboots are very short-lived. I really don't get it.

On today's show the prom is forgotten. We begin with Hope and Rafe being all lovey dovey at Fancy Face's darkly lit home watching 80's movies. Jade and Joey texting. I'm surprised both Jade and Joey's bedrooms sets are nice. I guess JG thought he was being creative having Chad tell JJ and Jenn via flashbacks of committing Abby to the mental institution. Lord almighty Hope and Rafe are a snooze fest. All the 80's references are getting annoying. Abby seeing Benny everywhere. Shouldn't Joey be at the prom instead of having sex with Jade? Crazy Abby is annoying the beep beep out of me. Hope and Rafe are too awkward and forced to ever work. Chad saying goodbye to Abby was a powerful scene. Abby's nightmare with Benny was also a great scene. The show ends as Hope and Rafe and Joey and Jade have sex as a chessy song played. Another depressing episode of Dark Days ends.

The prom was a snooze fest. Joey didn't even bother to get dressed up. No teachers or chaperones at this poor man's prom. Summer and Deimos must go. Both their stories are DOA. Nicole in a bad brunette wig speaking in Greek was god awful. Suzanne Rogers was great as always. Even under horrific writing vets like SR can elevate the material. Dark Days ends with Deimos banging bad boy loving Kate.

• Members

Thank you for convincing me to drop this show effective immediately. I was holding out for two upcoming returns, but I'll wait till they actually pop up onscreen. Im not watching a second of this drivel anymore in the meantime

Archived