DAYS: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Chase and Summer ARE bad.  However, nothing -- and I mean nothing -- will ever make me believe killing off Aiden OR Daniel was a mistake.  I'm glad they are gone, and I'll be glad when Chase and Summer are gone, too.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Preach it! Instead of all these newbies that get axed we should have been watching Mike Horton and Sarah Horton and Justin Kiriakis or Lucas Horton in storylines. It's no different than random newbie who will be gone in the next regime.

But look at Jennifer. Her story is also mostly off-screen. I'd rather see a bit more of her (yes I'm not Reeves biggest fan but I don't hate the character anymore) than seeing Summer or even Hope's ass nearly everyday and Rafe so desperate to bang her. I'd rather watch Lucas in a storyline than Rafe or Daniel. Allie could serve the exact same purpose as Claire, for example. Olivia Rose Keegan is so much more natural of an actress than Jovanni so of course Jovanni is the one they focus on. It's just always backwards to me. But that's also not just a DAYS problem.

It's just me seeing the 'wrong' people being focused on while others get the shaft.

• Members

I like the slow intro of Henry, but he's in high school. I think Henry would benefit more from Paul and/or Sonny if they were supportive mentor type characters. A romance between Henry/Paul down the road would work a little better. Will/Sonny was a little rushed, and I think that Paul realizing he feels more for Henry over time would be a great way to go with the characters.

• Members

theres a creep factor in a kid in high school going out with an adult. I dont care if he's been aged to 18. Id rather Paul be paired up with a man and closer to his age. Unfortunately theres no investment in the character so Im surprised he is even still around

• Members

How is Chase still on the show? They blitzed through the horrific rape story at warp speed.

He was the most talented of the new teens and had an unconventional rapport with Hope and Ciara, so it was a horrible choice but it's done. Now what exactly is their plan?

Archived