GH: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Jonnysboro is entitled to his opinions, as ridiculous as they may be. Let the guy post.

Actually, I'm MORE annoyed by the posters telling me that they put Jonnysboro on ignore and that I should, too, or who tell us that we all need to stop feeding him. If you want to ignore the guy, do it -- just stop telling me what to do.

GH sucks so bad that Jonnysboro's posts are more fun and entertaining than the damn show is.

• Members

Who could blame him.  Frontburner to literally forgotten in less than a year, to then killed off again.  By RC.  He was really only voicing the complaints of fans, that they had dropped the story for no reason and it was really noticeable.

i will forever love Ron's first year back.  But he brought back Duke just to kill him again.  Anna is front and center then sidelined again.  Fluke goes on too long (not all his fault) and ends in another DID type story.  The constant change in Franco's paternity.  Heather being wacky instead of psycho (there is a difference). Ron ultimately was a mess.  The show was a mess.  Now it is boring AF, just like everything else I have struggled to watch penned by Jean for over a decade.  Boring and lifeless and bland.  Slow is fine.  Slow storytelling can be riviting.  She can't pull that off though.  

• Members

For the first time since 2007, I haven't bothered to even fast forward through the show.  It's been on the DVR since Tuesday, but I honestly can't say I'll even get around to watching.  And this is coming from someone who grew up watching.  I don't think I'm alone in how I feel, but it's just too tedious to sit through.

Archived