GH: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BC was just atrocious today!  I wonder if there is anyone who watches that likes Morgan as a character? They need to recast Morgan and fire BC. The soap again is revolving around people we don't care about…..Kiki, Morgan, Nathan, Lulu & Dante to name just a few.

• Members

To each their own. I'm not on Twitter, so I can't speak to that. As bad as the show is, I still watch. Every day. I FF through some, but keep the majority on. Bryan Craig has been a jackass with tweets(that I have seen on the boards) and has bullied people online that were not supportive of him. He acts like a twelve year old. His "performance" is a joke, has been for 3 years. 

• Members

I think the only way to salvage the character is to send him away to a mental health facility, get him on his meds and recast the role when he returns.  I am definitely one of the BC haters and have always felt that way about this actor.

Jelly trying to copy Guza and not doing a great job at it. Dixon another pointless mobster chewing up the scenery. Sonny saving the day not very original. BC and his constipated bipolar faces and screaming for now reason. I know GH is done on the cheap. But the pews of that church for Julexis wedding were empty. Dayplayer doctors since just about every character on GH is a mobster.

• Members

It's funny how Jelly writing does mirror alot more Guza then RC. This to me was kind of like the big event metro court 2007 which was 10 years ago but GH had a much bigger budget back then. Wouldn't u say Frank Valentini production values are on the same strength as JFP?

Archived