GH: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

And of course its another female and not a dog….the lack of or nonexistent story lines for Maxie and Nathan are terrible. They are either talking about other peoples problems or Maxie or Nathan become jealous for no reason at all. Neither character has grown as individuals or as a couple. Its just the same boring drivel Jean has written in all of the soaps she has HW. 

And the last scene with Tracy was laughable.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What buzz? Where?

It was nice to see Felicia for a change, even if it was as a talk-to to Maxie and her stupid problems that were pulled out of the writer's behind.

I still couldn't sit through the entire show. And is Griffin Anna and Duke's dead baby? It seemed to me like he was ready to call her mom right then and there and was all dejected when Felicia took her attention.

• Members

I do like that Monica's more involved. Not saying much but it's better. I'm waiting to see what 'story' Tracy actually gets. It's nice seeing Laura but she doesn't have a story of her own.

I liked that they involved Mac (and Felicia) with Anna and Robert with Anna.

I'd like to see more of Scott and opposite Maura West/Ava works for me.

But where's Bobbie? I guess if Carly were actually a relevant character with a story of her own or if Lucas had anything to do they'd use her ...

• Members

A lot of us certainly would. We need a writer/EP that gives a good Gawd Damn about what viewers want.

I like Scott/Ava scenes as well. actually Scott and a blackboard would be better than the crap they are still forcing down the viewers' throats. This watered down version of the Metrocourt would have been so much more "entertaining " had Dixon started knocking off characters. (Wish list...Kaka died before the ambulance could get there. Morgoon , devastated, jumps into the harbor...not to be heard from until an actor with some modicum of talent gets hired. After shooting Nathan, killing him, Dixon sees Njnny lunging at him. He shoots, he scores!!!!!!Frankles is struggling with Dixon for the gun. It goes off. Frankles slumps)

Carly(Caroline) is never written as a Spencer anymore, so Bobbi's pop-ins are infrequent. One would think she would be interested in Lucas after the fiasco at the wedding. Lulu and Carly get one-three scenes a year, which should be more frequent as they are cousins as well as step-mother-in-law...Meh, at least Valerie hasn't been on much.....

With Griffin's beautiful dark European Atlanto med looks he could easily be Anna's and Duke's child. It's a

moot point Griffin being Anna's and Duke's Child with Duke dead. A son could give Anna something to do, but Jelly would screw that like everything else. A rare token appearances by my beloved Felicia. It's better than nothing. But Felicia does deserve way better. As written by Jelly Anna's and Felicia's felt like acquaintances and not the close friends they have been for 30 yrs.

• Members

The strutted out Felicia for that ridiculous who is she dog storyline. It sure looks like the new doctor is Ana's and Duke's. I don't know the history behind it but too bad they aren't going to  pair him with Lucas. Of course he will be wasted just like Lucas and all the rest in the cast minus the pets.

It's a reconned JONNYSBRO. in 1988 a pregnant Anna lost the child she was carrying. Thanks to the late great mobstress Olivia Jerome. Olivia plan was to kill Duke by rigging an elevator. Anna was the one who ended up in the elevator. Olivia Jerome was a great villainess and not a wuss like her brother and half sister. Olivia was the true gangster of the Jerome clan.

Archived