GH: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

She has brought retconned trash!  Totally ripped off the far superior MC Crisis and it was truly embarrassing.  It basically was "Everybody Scream Day".  

Oh, and that idiot, Vicki DumbAss, is no longer over ABC Daytime.  GH's shelf life just got shorter because DumbAss was touted as an unscripted guru and should have had GH off the air by now.  She was replaced by Rebecca Campbell.  

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And that bulge is probably what helped him get hired in the first place and is probably helping to keep his job. He feels like he's on such borrowed time. He also has to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled brat on twitter. Why does his mother girlfriend enable his behavior, but maybe she's as obnoxious? Are they still together?

• Members

Completely disagree that Phelps' production run is terrible, and it isn't ugly compared to her work on GH. For one thing, the budgets are so different it's apples and oranges.

Valid criticisms of JFP? Yeah, there are. But it's ridiculous to wildly distort what we're seeing on the screen.

• Members

I think it looks the least expensive and the worst lit Y&R has ever looked.  I also think it looks the least expensive than any other soap Phelps has helmed.  I'm not saying it looks worse than Days or GH.  But I am shocked the show doesn't look better, because even on a tight budget she has traditionally be a strong visual EP.  Her last couple of years at GH you could see the budget wasn't what it was but the show, the sets, the colors and her style was still there. I just think the show looks mundane.

Archived