GH: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL I love Serial Drama

Well, I've been out of the country and came back just in time to catch some horribly blocked hostage scene in which, despite the bad guy having his back to EVERYONE at some point, only Sonny could get the heroic jump on him, so much so that he got to then smug it up at Anna DeVane about it.

Altman and Passanante are now just stage names for Guza, right? What the hell year is it?? --L.

https://www.facebook.com/serialdrama/?fref=nf

• Members

I came running back to the show to see Nathan get shot. Laura eating that candy bar was hilarious. Such a real moment. Seems like GH is doing product placements again. Then when Nick said "what happened last fall" and Laura aid "is that some polite euphemism? You tried to have her killed!"  I'd more Laura and less Kiki, Morgan and Nathan (unless they're getting shot).

• Members

I've just come to accept that the show will never stop relying on Sonny. He's their crutch, as are his 20 children. It's tiresome and it makes me watch even less, but too many regimes have clung to him to surprise me at this point.

Frankly I was more saddened by how much Serial Drama has decayed as a site. Their only blog in a month, and their only blog in months, amounted to, "I know jack all about DAYS but I'm going to give you word salad because KDP is leaving and I liked her on another show." That and half-assed Facebook updates - they may as well just chuck it in.

• Members

I thought his OLTL looked better than GH has under him.  And Phelps has had a terrible production run at Y & R.  It's downright ugly compared to her work on GH.  It's just so devoid of style and its lost not only its own lush production identity but JFP's touch.  If not for Sage and Burton, you could almost imagine someone else is EP.

• Members

Why do people say Jean is ripping off from Guza? She brings her own twist to her storylines. Jean has original storytelling in her blood. She is telling stories more in vein of Guza then RC. I loved the umbrella storytelling climaxing she gave us the real meat and potatoes. The possibilities are endless. I am hearing she has a May Sweeps and Sumner that we will all be riveted.

Archived