GH: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the last few weeks I only watched the episode with Felicia.  I don't really even know what is going on on the show, but I can't go back to watching a show starring Sonny, Carly, Jason, Sam, Liz and Alexis.  This  stuff was better left in 2005 where they all belong.   Then you compound the problem with Franco, Kiki and Budig and I was left with nothing I enjoyed watching. 

• Members

So how are they going to force Griffin as Sonny's newest bastard? LOL. And clearly they brought Griffin on for Liz, or it was just a test between them.

I'm so over Alexis and her twits. Get them off my screen. All of them. And Julian too. Isn't it about time for Kelly Monaco to take off? She has to be sick and tired of the same crap. JMO. Was Easton brought back for her and Miller/Jason or was he brought back for Nina/Franco? I could see Miller and Monaco bolting. Just a feeling I have based on nothing at all substantial, lol.

Other than that, zzzz as usual.

The anvils were dropping hard with Tracy/Hayden and then Dillon coming in. Dillon clearly just shared some scenes with his sister Susan. Rachel's not Hayden's real name. Hayden's clearly Paul's. And if she's not I'm going to be really surprised. And what's up with Tracy? Is she getting a health issue story? Are they offing her?

Archived