GH: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't be shocked if basic ass Alderson is back.  Casting call for a 20 something woman, and because Fab Life tanked, Frank can certainly go back to his shenanigans.  Easton was just the beginning.  

Frank is itching to get Howarth and Alderson onscreen together again!  

• Members

I tried watching a little bit last week and yeesh. Why is every scene just characters regurgitating their storylines to each other or dancing around doing so?

I was dying at Kristina and Molly grabbing drinks at the Floating Rib, they looked like baby prostitutes. I will say Kristina screwing her lesbian professor was the only thing that had me interested. Ashley Jones :wub: !@#$%^&*] Nancy Lee Grahn btw

I can't believe Jake is alive and I will never buy teeth grinder and his beer belly as Jason. Kelly Monaco still looks hungover and checked the hell out.

Seems like they've moved CarSon into the older supporting couple role? Its been them front and center for 15+ years now so it was more than high time. Too bad none of the younger couples are interesting. The scene with Carly awkwardly comforting Elizabeth was nice.

Marcy Rylan or whatever her name is now still looks old as hell and grates my nerves. Lulu's continues to be a miserable shrew though so she's in character at least. That whole crew is just annoying, the Spencer cousin can't act at all so I hope the new guy she was playing pool with isn't stuck being paired with her.

Morgan is such a waste of potential, Franco should be dead, not helping Liz and Jason get Jake checked out, and Frankie V & Jelly need to be sent packing.

• Members

so they started talking about Susan which means they are finally going to bring her on. Im still convinced she's been living in town as Hayden

How did Liz's house burn down? I saw this mess and thought again? Didnt Cameron burn it when he was younger. And we just had Alexis house blow up a couple of years back

Wow, even Liz thought her demon child tried to kill Sam? It was crazy worrying about him getting a juvenile record

• Members

I havnet watched since that whole Rachel thing but are we sure her name is really Rachel and thats not just some past alias she went by prior to coming to town? The show could easily say thats her middle or write in some reason why she adopted it. Maybe it was her grandmothers or something

• Members

Not necearily. She most likely had plastic surgery which would explain why Paul hasnt recognized her nor does she seemed worried about that. With that said, considering Dillon and Paul have been estranged since he was a youngster, chances are Dillon and she never met, at least not as adults for sure

Archived