Days: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

I hate the Aiden destruction as well. Cosgrove's been doing great work.

Really liked the Bo/Steve scenes. Also loved Hope cuddling her murderer as her MIA husband was trying to call her. And seriously Hope, a telemarketer at dark-thirty at night? Come on. You are a cop woman. They're writing Hope like she's dumb as bricks and I hate it. I'm so ready for the Aiden story to wrap up.

LOL Abby's realizing her roided husband-to-be is a loon. She ran right to Chad. Ben's losing it. I have to give RSW a lot of credit for doing so well and rising to the occasion.

I also like the potential between Justin and Eve. I've enjoyed them together. I think they make a fitting duo, actually. I'm glad they've given Kassie such good material to work with. She deserved it after being in Paige/JJ hell with the rest of us.

Another good episode. Nothing earth-shattering but this is the DAYS I know and love and couldn't be happier.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could not care less about Sami and whatever she's doing. In Switzerland. With some box. To avenge EJ's death. Or something

I enjoyed all the Chad/Abby/Ben stuff today and thought all three actors were very good - my favorite parts being Chad's initial waking up and Ben and Abby arguing later over which one of them is more obsessed with Chad

• Members

Julie is LOVE. :)

While Justin is being a prick, I have to say that I love that trouble is coming his way by Eve. Maybe...karma?

I love that Abby is sloooooowly getting a clue.

I felt like there was so much mixing of plots going on (why would Eric's life continue to be mentioned if the writers weren't planning to do something about it? And I'm still calling a revisit of the Eric/Nicole relationship...probably a triangle with Daniel).

• Members

Hahahahaha. I miss Celeste...OR that is. ;)

Yessssss!!! I love Kate, but I was right there with Theresa giving her the business today. I cheered. All the stuff you were doing trying to be Sami-lite, and you couldn't stand up to Kate? I was SMH. But go on her for getting her claws back out.

Pretty good episode. As everyone is getting ready for the celebration.

• Members

Another good episode.

Loved Theresa telling Kate to get off her ass and get her own coffee. LMAO. Finally. There's the Theresa I remember. I like Nicole sort of having her back. I'm glad these three are interacting. But lord, WTF was Kate wearing?

I can't believe Grifley have made Daniel tolerable for me. Bravo. Also Brady's in clear denial he wants to jump back into bed with the woman who bludgeoned his father. I sort of couldn't with Daniel trying to push them together. But of course, Saint Daniel now says Theresa is worthy. Sigh. I choose to forget the Nicole/Daniel wedding garbage.

Billy Flynn had better win a [!@#$%^&*] Emmy because he is putting in WORK. I just love him. Loved Marlena not believing Chad is guilty. I'm so sick of Justin and I hate saying that but him so thirsty for Chad just bothers me. (And pushing yesterday to have him be taken in as he  JUST woke up was ludicrous. No way he would be released in the real world, IMO. That made me just hate Justin even more)

So over this Aiden [!@#$%^&*] but I loved Andre bitch slapping him back into submission. You can tell Thaao is eating this stuff up. I was LOLing at Stefano grumbling and calling Aiden a son of a bitch under his breath as he was wheeled off.

I see nuCiara debuted today with very minimal lines. nuChase also hasn't been given much. Both seem green and not much to go on. Loved seeing Shawn again and him giving Hope the ruby necklace of Alice's that Belle and Shawn had found. I wasn't a fan of the story but I liked the nod to history and anything that invokes the use of Alice's name is fine by me.

Loved the cuts of Bo and Steve's plane crash with Caroline (looking fabulous) envisioning it and gasping as Hope twirls around in her wedding dress while Aiden watches from the window. Good stuff and a great way to end Friday.

• Members

Ha…I kept thinking more about Chandler in the role and how the character had so many connections to the canvas and was a vital character to have. His acting or at the morgue where he is suppose just lay there was awful….LOL…..Samantha and Lucas were delivering their scenes and his eyeballs were moving…LOL……his eyelids….LOL

Archived