Days: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The bachelorette was definitely all kinds of fun. Love that Julie.

Lani so far seems to just be a sounding board/foil to Rafe during the investigation with the Abe subplot. For now.

Except for a few false steps here and there I have been liking the Bo story so far. And he is overdue to be in town.

I am hoping however to go back a few pages (sorry, it's been busy between jobs and releasing a new book) that there is better storyline balance. The last couple of weeks have been uneven and the beats could be better. Which given there were a bachelorette/bachelor party leading up to the maybe wedding give me hope.

• Members

Eve's orgasmic theme was back. I forgot she was even still on the show to be honest. They are kind of fizzling her out. I like her scenes with Justin and this is something worth pursuing

Wow so just like that Sami is gone? Lame. I thought she would get more of an exit. With Ciara and Chase aged, does that mean her kids are now teens? That would somewhat make her abandoning them in CA more bearable than if they were still under 10

Ben is a hot mess and Abby is coming across stupid not to see it

Why is everyone and their momma allowed to walk into Chad's room? Isnt he supposed to have guards?

• Members

I'll say this much: I'm totally invested cuz I have been talking to my computer screen over today's episode. :)

When the writers play the beats, they really know how to do the tension. Say what you will about Bo's story, but these near-misses are building the tension nicely...another example--Will's death scenes. That episode build up to it nicely.

Ben suuure was giving some truth to Abby and I have to say I was liking it. At least he is telling it like it is. That said...KNOW HE DID NOT TRY TO MANHANDLE HER!!! lol.

I just hate how they are destroying Aidan. I see it as a credit to DC that I shiver at the character assassination.

Overall, good episode.

Archived