Days: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

Cheap- From a legal perspective, you're right. However, Will and Sonny never used the term step father. They had Ari calling Sonny daddy, he has referred to her as his daughter many times. I'm pretty sure Ari was said to have two daddies by more than one character.  Justin and Adrienne asked to stay her grandparents.  Sure, Ari will forget Sonny, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't be psychologically damaged by losing both the parents she is bonded to. That's how kids develop attachment disorder.  At this point, Gabby is the one she would hardly know.

This whole situation really lends credence to people who feel like they are just wiping away the gay characters and connections on this show. Anyway, here I am taking this show half seriously like I said I wouldn't. <_<

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dena again with her anti gay crap. First she makes OLTL's Daniel a murder cause he didnt want people to find out he was gay and then when he is caught, He said being was an illness like his alcoholism

Now they have Wilson's pic with Ari just blow away from Will's grave & all this crap with Paul today. Why was that necessary.

I dont want Sonny with Paul and if they do that  given what they did to Will, this will kill the character of Sonny for me.

• Members

You took the damn words right out of my mouth.  Maybe it was foreshadowing.  I, actually, took it as symbolism.  Too me, the photo of Sonny/Ari/Will flying away meant that those times are now gone with the wind and now it is time to make new memories and not dwell on things you can't control.

Archived