Days: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

Thanks for the heads up about the upcoming People magazine. Looking forwarding to reading it.

Based on today's show and Daniel/Nicole's conversation, it looks like Daniel will die. I say Daniel because he has more family and connections to SalEm than Nicole. I wonder why Ben kills him. To frame Chad after he wakes up or Daniel uncovers evidence against him? 

It's a shame that the police room where Ben was spilling his secrets to Clyde wasn't bugged. I want this serial killer story to end quickly so that we can starting celebrating Days' 50th.....

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So many other ways they could have gone with Aiden departing rather than the one that is guaranteed to shackle poor Hope back to Bo forever whether Reckell sticks around or not.

I liked Aiden and I liked his relationship with Hope and his scenes with Ciara and I very much resent him being tossed under the bus for the almighty Bo.

At least it's not being made so blindingly obvious with Steve and Kayla, aside from Caroline's cheerleading.

• Members

I think that's why I'm sort of wishing Aiden would succeed in killing Hope (as I've said upthread).  Because, if he doesn't, and all he succeeds in doing is reuniting Hope with Bo, then where do we (and they) go from there?  I'm not down with Hope trying her luck again with a new love since this time with Aiden has pretty much imploded; and Reckell isn't back permanently, so does that mean we'll be back to Bo and Hope together and Bo always in the next room but never heard from or seen?   

At the very least, this story needs to end with Hope leaving town with Bo.  It's not ideal since it would mean another Horton off the canvas, but it's better than what we got initially after Reckell had quit the show.

• Members

If I could still take soaps seriously, I would be outraged that Sonny is just up and leaving Ari. Will and Sonny are the parents she's bonded to and he's just jumping ship days after her other parent died. I give Freddie credit for selling that goodbye scene though. 

I feel really bad for Lucas.

• Members

I thought about that but he's not her father. He was her stepfather; I dont think he's obligated to stay in her life, especially since there was no adoption. She's young enough that she will forget him as opposed to if she were a few years older and he left.  Sonny and Will looked like they were heading on their way to divorce when he left. Had Will lived and that happened, I dont think Sonny would or should have had any claims on her

Today's episode was boring. Wasnt really feeling it. Shocked that Rafe told Gaby about their father. I thought he'd have kept that to himself

Archived