Days: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate this too but it was probably Sweeney's demand for returning to play Will's murder. 

As for Friday's show ...

I loved the Rafe/Ben scenes. I can't believe I did, but I did.

I found the Paul/Sonny scenes ... creepy and filled with sexual tension. It was odd.

• Members

I mean, when Sonny left for Paris they both had unresolved feelings for each other - Paul especially. I thought it made sense that Paul's longing to comfort/be there for Sonny (but not being able to because it wouldn't be appropriate in the context and knowing it would just upset Sonny further) would come across as a kind of tension. I don't think there were any machinations going on on Paul's part 

• Members

I saw it as Paul trying to do what he could to comfort the guy he loves, knowing he could not be there completely in the way that he wanted to be due to the context. I had an ex who lost a dear grandparent...not to mention a current bf, but when it happened it was me who was leaned on at the club one night...and that was at a time when we were not friends that talked to each other.  I wouldn't wish that situation on anyone. I don't think there is anyone out there who does not know someone or been that someone who has been in a similar situation. So I found those scenes rang true. So of course there would be tension.

• Members

I watched last Monday thru 1/2 of Wednesday and that was some good stuff!  The young man who's playing Ben is doing a wonderful job.  So is the guy playing Chad.  I can't wait for either of them to take that Emmy so that Craig can have a meltdown. 

I even liked Dope and lord knows that heffa bugs me to no end.  Galen was delivering too.  Loved Marlena stopping Sami from killing Chad.  Really good scenes.  

Bryan Datillo - if this was the performance of his life, being relegated to a 12th tier character for 2 decades has certainly been justified.  All I could think of was Mickey Rooney from Boys Town when Bryan was acting performing, but Mickey gets a pass because he was a kid and you expect that kind of reaction from kids.  There's no excuse for BD's delivery!  

I think the tear jerker for me was when Gabi found Will's body.  I couldn't help myself.  This young woman has grown leaps and bounds as an actress.  

• Members

Been trying to tune into the show again to see Sweeney return for Will's funeral and already it's about  EJ and Sami noxious reunion #127. 

Seeing Thaao Penghalis back on screen was entertaining although when did they make Andre Stefano's son and not his nephew? Besides I thought Tony isn't technically Stefano's son either. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Big ewwww. Just yuck. I hate how they kept zooming in on it

Sami and Kate's hug almost had me tearing up. It was very emotional. The episode overall was very well done. Caroline's reaction to Will got to me too.

Why wasnt Teresa at the funeral? I didnt see her in the crowd

Im confused about Tony. I always thought he was Stefano's biological son but I read a bio on him and it says some guy named Enrico is but Stefano acknowledged him as his child regardless. Is that true or did they retcon that as they did with Andrew just now. Even that I dont see what the point of rewriting was

Andre made his big debut to Salem today, yet weeks ago, Justin walked in on him at the mansion and there was no reaction to him being alive. WTF?!?

Another WTF. Sami is just going to Switzerland on a whim? She is just leaving her kids alone in CA with some nanny while she takes on the Dimeras? Really? Why not make sure they are secure first by bringing them to Salem so they can be with family. Heck Marlena said she'd fly out to CA to help out and Im sure Lucas would take Ali

2 weeks ago or whenver his first day back was. Its a new revelation

Archived