Days: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have yet to see any primetime production values or even the great soap opera production values of the 80's and 90's. I do like that there using Hope's home and John's and Doc's home the lighting is way too dark for my taste. Will's funeral didn't even take place at a church, Paige's memorial service took place at Vic's nightclub. I do give the show credit for trying i can't say that about the other soaps.

• Members

Here is the 50th anniversary cast photo, just released by People! Click for bigger photo.

I think the rest of the cast that aren't leaving or coming short-term are here. LOL at Ben being in there. Go Robert Scott Wilson!

EDIT: Wait, where are Rafe, Nicole, Justin, the new teens? LOL. I feel like someone wasn't done photoshopping this before it was released.

Please register in order to view this content

People is also releasing a DAYS magazine book akin to the AMC one from a few years back, in stores October 30 :)

• Members

Is it possible Arianne Zucker is leaving the show? I haven't heard any rumblings. I also thought I heard Wally Kurth had only signed on for a year. Not sure why that would be a reason for him not to appear but it could be.

That's not all of them. We're missing some key players here, let alone the slew of new teens that aren't in the photo and returning cast that are doing shorter returns, like Peter Reckell and Jason Cook to name a few.

Archived