B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Members

Somebody needs to give Aly a refresher in Forrester "class and morals:"

Eric - dumps wife who supported him for his son's 'destiny' and has two kids with the thirsty wh*re

Stephanie -- The Matriarch who passed off her first born son from another man and kept the lie; multiple sins, including hiring a man basically to rape the 'thirsty wh*re"

Shall we continue to Ridge? GMAFB.

I did love JMW's facial expression. The two actress had to have been having a blast going through this.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I don't get all this talk about "What Forrester Used To Be" mess. I was never an avid viewer until last year, but from all I have seen over the years, its always been messy, scandalous, and they have always treated each other badly and were hostile toward one another. Stephanie was no girl scout, she was awful, and Ron Moss' Ridge was a straight up prick. I don't get why they just gloss over that.

• Members

Steffy will continue to be a bea-ATCH until she gets better lip injections. Someone on another thread said something about why would she do this surgery - she was so beautiful. ??? Did you ever see Hunter Tylo? She was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen before she wrecked herself. Why would she butcher herself? The only thing I can say about the show that is decent - thank GOD Deacon and Quinn have been gone for a couple of weeks. Can we talk about the beautiful, honest, gorgeous Maya? Her femininity and her gorgeousness? And her honesty? And Rick....who says she's so beautiful...so it's true because Rick says so. LOL. What a joke. And it's supposed to be public knowledge about their "lead model" now born a man - but no one anywhere recognizes either one of them??? LOL. Maya is hiding out but sitting in a public restaurant day after DAY. No ONE YET has recognized anyone. BIG SCANDAL! LOOLLLLLLLL. Lisa Rinna has inspired bad plastic surgery on this show. John McCook can't move his face anymore. And where has Brooke been during this entire takeover?

• Members

I think in this case, it's a matter of dismay. JMW is so naturally beautiful and sexy and I believe people are genuinely surprised that she may have altered her looks so young. Sadly, I get it because I know many people who've altered in their late 20s and 30s. Meanwhile I accepted my unexpected hair loss. On topic, I'm glad JMW is back on the show. Steffy is a relevant legacy character who has lots of existing relationships on the show. She does have presence. I don't think there has ever been a 'boring' Steffy scene.

• Members

I don't believe in getting nasty about it but it can be an occupational hazard. It hasn't gotten to that point on B&B but there have been times where an actor cannot move their face because it's frozen. In film and TV, it is important that an actor be able to move their lips and their face fully because it is another way of expressing emotion.

And I can only speak for myself when I question why JMW and HT had work done because putting aside the 'what have they done with their faces?' question, it can sometimes be distracting when you're watching a scene. I can remember a few times watching HT and thinking that her speech was being affected because of the lip injections. That's not just being superficial.

• Members

You put yourself out there, as actor's do, and their look, IMO, is completely open to being discussed. It goes for anyone. It's how it is. Is it right? Probably not. Can we all be a mean bunch? LOL, yes but sometimes you have to state the obvious and bad work is bad work. Hunter and JMW did not need a single surgery.

• Members

"How disgustingly cozy" "Son of a Brooke" lines of the week, LOL and did you catch when Rick sauntered over to Liam and picked the lint off of his new suit? LMAO this show is on [!@#$%^&*] fire

Bill: "Should I throw in with my boys Rick & Eric?" "Or do I throw in with Ridge, who doesn't talk to me, and quite frankly hurts my feelings" LMFAO

Bill to Ridge: "Did you hear that? That's the sound of you having NO choice" biggrin.png

It's too bad things turned out the way they did. Hated the twist of Bill wanting Rick to kick out Maya. I would've loved to see him actually go through w/taking Rick's side. Nonetheless, those were amazing scenes and it was great seeing Ridge/Liam squirm for a bit!

wyattlook_zpsz9dvikbr.png

^^ The look me & Wyatt gave Ivy & Aly on Thursday's show. These girls are soooooo annoying (the actresses & the writing). When did they come on? I think it was when I wasn't watching for a while bc I don't remember their intros.

Steffy to Aly: "Just because you've been a member of the Hope Logan fan club all your life, doesn't mean you have to hate on me" LOL

Steffy to Aly: "It's really none of your business" OMG, LOL @ the sassy emphasis Steffy put on that line. She almost sounded southern. Loved that choice by JMW laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png She's queen. The shade she gave Aly at the tale end of those scenes was like no other. Steffy IS THAT BITCH

• Members

Aly came on very late in 2013 and Ivy joined last summer. That Hope Logan fan club pretty much described her. She joined OBSESSED with Hope. She had a friggin shrine to her in her bedroom and she was all about the Hope for the Future message with its morals and purity like some crazy fangirl.

Check that clip out. She was a loon. When she found out Hope was having sex before marriage, she lost it and took it as a personal offense to her

LMAO at those thumbnails

Archived