B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Members

No. I wouldnt get all hostile and out of line at work in the middle of a business meeting. If she has issues, she should have taken Liam aside in private, and definitely not yell at one of her bosses in a professional setting. That was immature, unprofessional and downright childish of her. No I wouldnt do that

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since it's highly likely that the Raya s/l in all likelihood will box the two characters in, I was wondering: have they shown Rick & Maya in bed or in tub, etc. since the reveal? I'm trying to recall, but I missed a few episodes. Having them in bed or whatever was featured a lot from the 'reunion' until shortly before the reveal. Oh and while I'm a Raya fan, it doesn't matter to me - I think those types of scenes are pretty boring. However, if they haven't, I think it's interesting.

• Members

Edge, which reveal, to the audience or to Rick?

Yes Raya have been seen kissing and making love after Maya revealed she is transgender.

Raya just shared their first kiss this past Friday since Rick found out 2 weeks ago!

• Members

I meant the reveal to the audience - not Rick. After the March reveal, I was curious if they showed them in bed or if they held back. Good to know nothing really changed. Obviously, B&B is going to be cautious - just like the kiss on Friday, which I thought was great. (I wish they hadn't turned Rick into Dick in February because JY does incredible work when it comes to showing the emotional side of Rick.)

• Members

I have a feeling LG can only work one day a week at this point (at most), so they are probably filming all her scenes in a block. LG is truly a remarkable woman and an inspiration with all the she has conquered. I'm just so glad she's recovering and back on the screen.

• Members

Speak of the devil. I was ready to put out an APB on Quinn. I didnt realize how much I hate her scenes with Wyatt till today. Did not miss that at all

Wyatt is a damn idiot to pursue another one of Liam's leftovers. How dumb can he be knowing she still wants Liam. Did he learn nothing from Hope?

I thought hte way they were handling Ivy's deportation status was good at first bc they addressed many things people pointed out but now she might be arrested if she reenters the country and it could be years before her issue is settled?

Yay to Steffy and Dollar Bill interacting but I wish it were longer. Kinda of sleazy in a way for him to say that her lingerie was hot as hell in front of Liam

9bLVDX4.png?1

9Yu4IPd.png?1

kZENfco.gif

Haters to the left. She's gorgeous and her hair finally is looking better

• Members

I'm so glad that KM has been getting a TON of press for this scene. Talk about hot! My fantasy B&B scene. Steffy is watching this clip on her computer and Aly walks in. Steffy casually turns the computer around....

Oh, and JMW looked great today.

• Members

If I was in charge I would write that Bill's obsession with Steffy and forcing Liam on her has more to do with his unresolved feeling towards her....

I've already had it with this redux......I really wanna like Steffy and I really think it would be easier if it wasn't for the way she's always written as being so desperate to get back with Liam.....If that's the case then fine, but I have this better idea, that since most of my problems with Liam/Steffy/Hope was how she did do some scheming (with Bills help) against Hope, can't the show just put that all to place and have people recognize her for the slut she really is.....I'm not talking about Hope,Ivy,Ally calling her out, but I think it would be better if even her family started to realize how pathetic Steffy is being, which was one of my biggest peeves since they had no problem or were not even aware of what she did with Hope and Liam (again with Bill's help)

I guess what I am saying is that I would like Steffy better if she was written as more as a Sami Brady type..... i know people are gonna roll their eyes at that but that's just how I feel....

Archived