B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Members

I don't get it either. She lied to Rick. She is not this saint Rick and everyone else is trying to portray her. I am disliking Maya even more everyday because of the lousy writing. I am still hoping Rick one day wakes up and dumps Maya for the lying evil person she is. She is not good for him.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aly sounded psychotic today, like some fundamentalist religious woman ranting on a street corner. I'm guessing that she might hate Steffy because Taylor ran over Darla, Aly had issues with Taylor when she was younger and Thorne was with Taylor.

• Members

I'm just now watching and was wondering if anyone else noticed this. If this were another show, it would definitely be a set up for her to go berserk later on down the line.

Personally, I don't understand why anyone is rooting for Liam and Steffy. I'm with Ally.

• Members

I loved the scenes between Caroline and Maya....Reminded me of those heartfelt scenes Bill Bell knew how to do....

I LOL'd at Ally just barging in "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!"....and wow I believe this is the first time someone has called Steffy a slut to her face

(bout time...)

Archived