B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Members

WTF?!? Just like that the Ivy/Liam/Steffy immigration marriage story is over? I cant beleive B&B did this. Its like the last week meant nothing. Ivy shouldnt have fessed up as this was build up for months worth of story. WTF is this show doing? I dont get what conflict Liam and Stefyf have now nor what will they do about Ivy? I guess make her pregnant but thats so predictable. Im disappointed to say the least

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ivy=saint…I didn't see her holding that secret for even a month….LOL….Unless Hope comes back I don't know what BB has in store for Steffy and Liam. Hope will always be Liam's number 1 no matter what. Steffy will always come in second to Hope. Maybe Steffy realizes that on Monday's show and dumps him for good.

• Members

I'm late but I loved Steffy's line ''You can only tear up marriage papers so many times to convince me''.

Ivy's disclosure was unexpected to say the least. But I hate it when Quinn's schemes work so I'm kind of glad it blew up already.

Deacon's return for 1 episode was cute. Now off he is for another two months.

• Members

Well, they ARE bringing on a good number of people right now... time to trim down the unwanted fat. Isn't it getting to be that time that Sean Kanan be screwed over by a soap again? (No worries here)

Virtuous, my butt. They should've had Ivy hold onto that nugget of info for at least a few weeks!

• Members

what was the point of Zende keeping his identity a secret only to have he and Ridge blow it in front of Nicole? I thought the storyline was going to be about her getting close to him not realizing he was a Forrester. Anyways this new guy is cute and it seems like he can act

John called Ivy his only daughter. So Im guessing Jessica is dead

Venus Fly Trap grew a backbone today! Good for her. Makes no sense for her to talk about deserving a man that only wants her then makes her final case about why Liam should be with her. Huh? He just told you he wants Steffy? If he chooses you, you both will be settling, thus nullifying your big strong woman moment

• Members

This is a stretch, but since he's played a gay character before, I wonder if Rome Flynn's Zende could end up being paired with the new Thomas? The show has been on a diversity kick lately. I've been stalking perusing his Instagram and Vine and I must also attest that he is absolutely gorgeous. He reminds me of another current soap hunk, Jayden Daniels, who plays bad boy Curtis on my New Zealand soap, Shortland Street. They could be brothers.

Archived