B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...DEAD at Quinn shading Sunflower. "You're the delicate desperate one"

kGjtd1F.gif

JMW was amazing today. Alot of her facial expressions were exagerated like HT (without the comedic flair) but it was good to see that Steffy's fiery temper again. Loved her backslapping him, Pig thought he could marry Ivy and be with Steffy on the side. Get a clue. He "loved" her but now its only "care"

0Q1UCzM.gif

LOL....Steffy was the sh-t today

• Members

OMG! I loved the "You Don't Know!" Thank you! The great thing about today's script is that everything that was said between Steffy and Lame was absolutely true to the characters - there was nothing contrived about it. BTW - after today's 'visit' with INS, I'm certain Calamine is behind it. If so, Quinn is going to be majorly impressed!

• Members

Let's get this straight...Ivy is now friends with Quinn. Who shoved her off of a bridge. Quinn is still working at Forrester...after the takeover - Ridge wouldn't fire her? Liam wouldn't fire her? (Honey - she tried to stab you with a sword). (Ridge - Honey, she took a selfie which cause you to end up in a big drink called the Persian Gulf). Steffy upon assumably knowledge from her Dad - wouldn't Fire her? Why is she still here? LOLLLLL. It's such a joke. Wyatt cannot for the life of him find another girl in this city other than those connected to Liam. And his Mom fully supports it, and she's completely sane, right? What happened with the Hope for the Future Diamond mystery? Rick with all of his judgmental tendencies...thank God that's gone. Because Maya is TRUE and Correct, and has SO much Integrity. Maya would NEVER be able to lie. And then he just swallows that pill? OMG. And I'm sorry but Steffy's LOUD mouth today - Liam is LAME...but her BEGGING and SLAPPING and griping. Honey, you don't have a right to LEAVE and then BLOW into town 2 years later and think you OWN the damned place. SORRY TAYLIPS.

• Members

Today was the first time I both felt for and enjoyed Steffy. Liam deserved everything he got! He's the worst waffler. I really don't get why women fall all over themselves for him. Liam was just as stupid desperate as he was when he found out Hope was preggers. He needed a double-Erica Kane style backhand!

Am I the only one who kinda likes Ficus? I don't think she made up this scenario to keep Liam, but I did briefly wonder if Steffy called immigration.

While I seriously don't get the total hatred of Wyatt by those who do. I get why people would not like him, but he's no serial killer LOL. That being said, he's being a bit of a dummy right now. He tells Quinn he's not going to go through what he did with Hope, yet he still is going to try and get Steffy? It would be better for Wyatt turned on the charm on some intern :) Without the Liam factor, though, they have enough of similar qualities that I think they could make a good couple.

• Members

The last two episodes were not fun to watch. I'm ready for a conversation that doesn't involve Liam and Ivy's marriage. Is it that hard to have some scenes on the side with other characters? I don't mind seeing Steffy/Liam and Ivy in ALL the episodes if they have to be, but please not in ALL the scenes.

Meanwhile it's been 2 months since SK's last appearance and I'm pretty certain his future on the show is not looking bright :lol:.

• Members

Steffy was on a roll yesterday, she really tickled me.

I love Quinn, what a great character. I enjoy her as much as Rena's signature role, Lois.

I actually find the physical appearances of Wyatt and Liam refreshing on a show that would certainly be justified in hiring a bunch of crap "actor" models as its leads.

So what did happen to Liam's mother?

Archived