B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Members

Ivy is so dumb. She thought she was an American citizen, yet she had a work visa? Oh boy and she's using this to manipulate Liam courtesy Quinn

Liam you dummy if you go through with this. You give Steffy hope, then go and marry her cousin. If you want Steffy then let immigration eradicate the Weed and move on with your life

Steffy and Carter were cute and playful. Too bad they threw Wyatt into the mix instead of him. LMAO at Carter assuming Quinn had done wrong

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are location shoots considered spoilers? Some B&B stars were in Helsinki filming this week and hung out some of stars of the Finnish soap opera Salatut Elämät (Secret Lives). Here is a fun clip of Jacqueline MacInnes Wood with Petteri Paavola who plays a gay character on Finnish soap.

• Members

I loved Friday's episode. The only thing I did not like was Wyatt being an absolute ass when Liam told him he didn't like his brother to make out with his ex-girlfriend. Which wasn't even brought up. Really Wyatt, is that unreasonable? Especially after what happened with Hope.

• Members

God I'm sick to death of the character of Wyatt. And I know I hate Quinn but didn't realize how much I didn't miss her or Deacon until she was back yesterday. What cracks me up with Wyatt is his constant griping about Liam and his Dad's favoring Liam...when practically all he ever does is pine after everything and anyone that Liam has. And Bill - always mocking Ridge as the dress maker, but doesn't notice his son is a jewelry maker. LOL. Definitely a Millennial. He makes jewelry so that should entitle him to run a company. And Wyatt with his complaints that Bill favors Liam...doesn't really acknowledge that he wouldn't have anything if he wasn't a Mama's boy. He would have nothing if it weren't for Quinn's constant running of his life and her schemes. Then he tries to throw down every so often that she's "no longer my Mom" and then he's calling her and talking to her the very next minute. I so enjoy the show so much more when they're not on screen.

• Members

Fern is laying it on thick today with the guilt trip. Immigration fraud is a crime and I hope the show doesnt ignore this. Liam was a dumbass for agreeing with this plan. Its so odd bc they acknowledged his feelings for Steffy and said this was more of an arrangement. So did these two just break up and he plans on cheating with Steffy on the side?

Just like that Quinn sends Carter to go officate the marriage between Fern and Liam? This is happening way too fast. And now Wyatt is conspiring with her again? Haven't we been down this rode before?

AAN73uG.png?1

Like that Steffy came to visit Caroline and apologized for being a bitch a few months ago. I really hope they become friends bc Steffy was good with her and Ridge. The show could use some more female bonds

Caroline: "Girl what is it with you and all the Spencer men?" Steffy should have been like: "What is with you and all the Forrester men?"

Archived