B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Members

I feel like I turned on Bold And The Beautiful from a year ago. This week is like coming down from a high, the high being the show's past two months. Steffy could have stayed gone, if this is what we are supposed to endure. And I didn't miss Quinn one bit.

And I agree with you YRFan, but then again everyone would be better as a Sami Brady type :lol:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm back to reading daily update and then choosing to watch. You've got to be kidding with Liam doing a 180 in a few days. C'mon. Committed to Ivy and then suddenly back to Steffy? Why the flipping rush? I just don't get it. Very disappointing.

• Members

HTDL16q.png?1

ojOF1BM.png?1

e0G92lh.png?1

She's been looking absolutely stunning the last couple of days. Gorgeous

I like that Liam admitted that his old feelings for Steffy are coming back and that he was ready to say he wanted to be back with her. With that said, I kind of feel like they are redoing the Wyatt/Hope/Liam/Tulip quad just with Steffy in Hope's place. We even have Quinn manipulating things to get Wyatt with Hope Steffy

BpkhFWx.png?1

Man is she desperate if Tulip has sunk to confiding in and conspiring with Quinn of all people. She sounded pathetic when she was lamenting over being deporting and her main focus was on losing Liam to Steffy

• Members

Is it bad that I have been thinking lately that somewhere down the line we find out Liam isn't actually Bill's son, and really Thorne's like they thought at first.....(remember it was between Thorne Bill and Ridge...) That's the only way I feel like this toxic Steffy/Liam crap would be resolved once and for all knowing she was once involved with her half- cousin........

I feel like that would also be good material for Don DIamont and Darin Brooks to play as Wyatt rips Bill apart for favoring Liam all those years cause he thought he was his son....

If only this show didn't run in circles.....If I was a writer I would already be starting my 30 page proposal to stop this repetitive mess....

• Members

Nooo I like Liam as Bill's son. Shoo.

To be completely honest that's what I like about B&B. You always know what to expect. Even if the faces aren't familiar the stories are. Yes, the triangles of Hope/Liam/Steffy and Wyatt/Hope/Liam were tiresome at times, but it cemented all characters in B&B history and gave all characters involved a lot of history with each other. It will generate stories for years to come.I think Bell doesn't get enough credit for that but I guess it's just not everybody's cup of tea laugh.png

Personally I'd much rather watch these never ending love triangles than the other soaps attempts at a compelling twin story/mob story/evil twin story/kidnap story.

I loved the Steffy/Liam scenes today and Ivy's reaction to it. I felt bad for her ('til she went to Quinn).

• Members

You have a good point on creating deep emotional (not 100% plot-based) history between the characters. B&B certainly doesn't have to rely on natural disasters, doppelgangers, etc. to create stories, BUT part of that is the 30-minute format - you can't really bury those kind of stories in 19 minutes, if they go off badly. Anyway, I really don't understand the rush with Ivy/Liam/Steffy - the declaration and the deportation (unless it's timed with AB's contract). I do like the twist of Ivy going to Quinn.

• Members

I guess B&B already forgot about Deacon…LOL…I am glad actually….

And no where is Rick and Maya….that sure was fast…..dont care for them as a couple though…so no biggie...

Ivy story…eh….dont care for her…boring

The writers haven't learned that Liam doesn't equal good ratings.

Archived