B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The other thing that irritates me about Eric's recent attitude that Rick is such a great businessman - they never mention about his first move was to grossly overprice their couture line so that they would FAIL. He wanted to sabotage the entire company and just got lucky because it ended up selling. Along with all of the other awful things he's done. Eric or Stephanie never would have put up with such madness (aside from shooting the office up and all of the other stuff that he enjoys doing to create a completely hostile work environment)...and Eric would really be willing to put Bill in a leadership position just to keep his little twerp as CEO? Stephanie never would have allowed it. Ridge is power hungry but that is one thing he had correct...Stephanie would be throwing a party.

• Members

I actually see Wyatt's point. HE'S the one that works at Forrester and Liam is already president of Spencer Publications. It would seem that Wyatt has more experience with fashion, etc. than Liam. Liam is claiming to masterminding the takeover, but his attempt failed. It was Wyatt who got the dirt on Maya & set everything into motion. Liam should keep his butt at Spencer Publications.

• Members

Steffy treats these girls just as dismissively as Rick did (though Ivy and Aly deserve it every time). But, did Aly jump out of a Duggar bunker or something, All this talk about class, morals, image, just give her a "God Hates Gays" tshirt and call it a day. :lol:

I don't know, I used to root for her but I just haven't been feeling her since her last return.

Also,as much I like Caroline and feel for Lindsey, she should have stayed gone. Her on the bed, her on the couch, her fawning over Ridge like a puppy when it's master comes home to play; is boring.

• Members

I don't care about any character on the show. It's all Plot. Plot driven. So go Wyatt, Quinn....Hell go everyone at this point. No character is developed. I think they tried with Maya...not successful. Rick has been even worse. It's so bad. PLOT DRIVEN show leads to THIS. You pay ZERO attention to the actors/actresses - their abilities. What you're writing for them. It is CARNAGE at this point.

• Members

Would have no idea. Ivy and Aly are probably the cleanest girls if you want to talk morals on this show. Maybe EVER. I'm gay. Don't get that vibe from them at all. I see them calling a Ho a Ho. There. Lindsey gone...thank God she's still here.

• Members

OMG, Ivy STFU! You saw her try and fail to be shady towards Steffy when Steffy made a toast to the new leaders of FC? Bitch why were you even there? You aint a leader. BYE!

3Xzei8d.png?1

Aly, you STFU too! Can she go have a seat somewhere? NBA, now I see what you meant about this twit

Jnde1R4.gif6DfTPY6.gif

Loved the way Steffy hushed her

So does Caroline live with Ridge now?

they should have made her accident into a storyline. It really was a missed oppurtunity. As it stands, she's just there. With that said, Im glad she is back

• Administrator

Why is Wyatt complaining now? He was on board with this plan from the beginning and even helped Liam with the plan. What he should've done is trade the Maya information for making him President instead of Liam.

Aly was right to question Steffy after she saw the kiss. "A celebratory kiss"? Really? Plus, didn't Aly have issues with Taylor "breaking up" her mom and dad's marriage, or was it just the car accident that she has issues witih? So, she's probably tranferring that feeling to Steffy, Taylor's daughter, and sees her as a threat to break up another relationship. I can see Aly's perspective. I love it when people stand up to Steffy. It's great people aren't bending their knee to her and calling her out on the stuff she does (going after Liam so hard). She's so thirsty.

Archived