B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Members

LMAO when Katie said that Steffy usually gets her way and Bill was like "MOVING on..."

nhDBFjJ.png?1

Oh Plant, shut up! I cant stand her. She's coming across like a twit. Anyone notice that her lips were looking fuller than usual

Glad Caroline was on bc she was MIA for a few episodes last week

Rick and Eric would really make Bill, President of FC? Man are they desperate

Rick worked at Forrester long before he became CEO or VP. He could always go back to International or do the work he was doing in the LA branch since his return.

Eric doesnt work at FC. He retired. He's an owner but doesnt have a day to day position. There is nothing there for them to let go of. If anything, he's more of a consultant

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IDA with that. Im all for Ridge/Steffy/Liam and want Rick demoted but it has nothing to do with him not being a designer. One doesnt have to be a designer in order to know whats good fashion or not. Im nowhere near fashion and I can tell if a dress is a hot mess or not. Someone with good business sense should be leading any company. Rick has that and its why FC has done well under his reign.

• Administrator
She has every right to stand up for relationship after what Steffy did (the condition on the takeover which made her look so pathetic), and how Steffy keeps throwing her relationship with Liam in front of Ivy's face. I love Ivy standing up to Steffy.

Did you notice how much Steffy looked like a drag queen today? The big hair, the eyebrows, the lips, the makeup...total drag! She looked awful today. No screencap of her?

• Administrator

I don't think JMW has more screen presence than AB. AB just hasn't been given as much to do as JMW but whenever she is given the material, she is able to step up. Also, AB does very well going toe-to-toe with JMW. It's not like JMW is out-acting AB.

The Bold & The Plastic.

• Members

As a new viewer it's intriguing for me to see how polarizing Steffy is. She's definitely Taylor's daughter even down to the poor choice in plastic surgeons.

That's exactly the vibe I get from her. Thank you for putting it perfectly.

• Members

+1

Ridge and Caroline are so gross. Ridge is a nasty old prev who is dating his ex's daughter whose his daughter's age.

I loved Ivy vs Steffy. I'm Team Ivy, although I love Steffy, I just want this dumb triangle with this loser to end.

I can't help but love Bill. He is such an ass. I can't believe Katie took him back.

Why would she get work done? She looked fine before...

• Members

FYI, apparently they are shooting way into the night tonight. Seems strange for a 30 minute show. Maybe they are shooting ahead for time off later.

Both Ridge and Rick are entitled brats. Steffy is entitled, too, although not really bratty so far that I have seen anyway.

I am team Ivy simply because Steffy just seems like she doesn't care about anything except what she wants. While I agree Ivy isn't always a thrill, she hardly reminds me of Grandma Boring (gee, what an insult! LOL)

• Members

Ive been over her a long time ago…I wouldn't mind if they wrote her off the show.

I am not thrilled he was brought in to the story. If he is in charge of Forrester what was the point of Rick vs Ridge? There is no more Brooke in his or Ridge's life and didnt he want to stick it to Rick?

Archived