B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Weed was so annoying today. She STAY pressed about Queen Steffy

LG did great today as Caroline opened up about her car accident. She really showed her vulnerabilities and I felt her pain

"Son of a Brooke"...LOL...Bill was hilarious. He better not side with Rick. Ridge overplayed his hand. He should have never tipped Eric off before papers were signed

• Members

Seriously the bitch is worried and wants to do damage control because of what Dollar Bill did…she should be grateful Rick, who is a wuss, didnt even blink about her lies.

And the actor they hired to play her friend is god damn awful

• Members

I don't mind he Maya story(without her recent whining anyway), but I still hate how they are now acting like her part of Rick's reign of terror is getting overlooked like it never happened.

$Bill is an ass, but I love him anyway :) I do hope he does end up getting Rick and Eric all excited and then goes for the jugular and sides with Ridge and company.

Oh, and I hope they don't have Liam and Wyatt go the way to Ridge and Rick. Please, no more "Who does daddy love best?" crap. We've seen enough with Rick and Ridge!

• Members

I think $Bill is a great character, a nice modern twist on the '80s soap mogul bastard. I didn't watch a lot of Y&R back in the day, but it looks like DD's having a lot more fun with this role.

What freaking attic is Maya lurking around in? I liked her line about Nicole trusting everyone and she trusting no one. I would genuinely like to see their parents appear on the show, and not merely for a chance to stunt cast or anything, but I think we could get some great scenes out of it. In time, no rush.

Watching Rick and Ridge, I feel like I'm supposed to erase all of my memories of Eric Jr. and Bridget around the breakfast table with Ridge and Brooke. The relationships on this show are like a bag of pretzels.

Archived