B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hallelujah! Bill is finally entertaining again. It took him a really long time to recover from being paired with Brooke and lord knows how much I've hated him during that storyline and after.

LG was great channeling her story through Caroline.

''How disgustingly cozy'' LOL. I loved this line by Rick.

• Members

+1 - this. With all of his talk about honesty and Maya's integrity and she would never hide a single thing from him. And we're supposed to believe he wouldn't be just a little angry...doesn't ring true at all for me. All of that build up for months about her and how honest she is and then they did nothing with it.....a total waste. Agree with what someone else posted in this thread....that actor they got to play her friend is gawddddddawwwwful. Sounds like he's reading directly from a script.

• Members

It was a great show BUT I am not buying Raya for one bit…never will….I hope Rick turns on Maya once he realizes she has left him with nothing….LOL

She is a liar and an evil bitch….. Rick went on and on about how perfect she was…and she is not…yet Rick didnt even blink when Maya told him the truth…..PSA pure and simple...

Archived