B&B - June 2015 Thread

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Loved today's episode (Bill was on fire!)......until Rick got to leave on his terms, going out as the "good guy" who gave it up all for love. He's never to get his comeuppance for the way he treated all those people. Rick was written as the villain until Brad Bell made Maya a transgender, and then he was written as the "hero". Give a break. Rick should've paid, should've got kicked out as CEO first, and then after that, that's when you can redeem him if you want with this transgender storyline. That's how it should've been written, imo.

I'm glad Aly hasn't forgotten how she was treated by Maya.

• Members

Oak needs to STFU! She is irritating me how she keeps going around jumping the gun telling everyone about the takeover before its even happened. Girl....BYE! With your boring sel

Maya's friend....did we need to see more of him? He's awful

Wyatt needs to STFU as well. He deserves to be VP?

Bill's "Spency Sense" line was terrific. He's been on a roll lately. Big UGH to him though for siding with Rick. Thank god Rick ruined it for himself though

Im glad Aly isnt on Team Maya. Of course she's been demoted. I needed her to be on top and give Maya hell for all shes put her through

MLFK6bN.png?1

What happened to her makeover? Why is she back to ugly duckling?

• Members

I loved today's show! $Bill at his baddest-gotta love it :) Yeah. I, too, am kind of annoyed that so far he has not paid even a little for the way he has treated people. I do admit, though, that I thought his leaving and choosing Maya was romantic. However, it's like someone can't be both transgender(or whatever) and get called on for their crap. I am tired of Maya being 100% victim when she was, as Aly reminded us of, a party to all of that mistreatment. Maya is especially bad in this regard because as a transgender woman she no doubt has had her share of being on the opposite side of some bullying.

• Members

I get why Wyatt was pissed. Once again, Liam gets rewarded for doing nothing but being a worthless sap. It's Wyatt who had to put in hard work to get the results and he gets rewarded nothing. Same thing applies in their personal lives too. Women reward Liam for being a mediocre sap while Wyatt, who actually puts in work, gets nothing. It'd be draining if I was Wyatt too. But he should be kicking himself for ever believing that Bill would choose him over Liam.

• Members

Bill IMO will always be worst than Raya, his motive was always personal, as he had hatred fr Maya when she refused to cowtow to blackmail back in de day, that's why his son is VP not President of FC.

Archived