B&B - May 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While Nicole's naivety is a point to be mentioned, if we're looking at the sheer, strict facts (ignoring the familial and contextual background), she wasn't the only one to disclose Maya's business to someone else.

Yet, Carter's indescretion has been completely glossed over while Nicole gets it from both he and Ridge.

• Members

thank god for Bill. Thats the reaction we should have seen. I liked that he called Maya a man and he's exploiting this

I didnt like how Carter and Ridge were ripping into Nicole for spilling Maya's secret when Carter spilled to Ridge and Ridge spilled to Brooke and Eric! Granted she was foolish to do so to Wyatt given his connections and how little she knew him, but they werent much better with this

• Members

Actually I was VERY underwhelmed by Bill's reaction. Sure, he is exploiting this (and I would bet my entire salary that Rick is gonna read a Spencer twitter feed just before Maya confesses to him in person...) but for a man who is complete pig his reaction was also just sooooo PC. He should have made a spectacle out of this...

B&B is soooo tame these days. If this were Y&R I would applaud them for the old-school storytelling but honestly it lacks some B&B over the top drama.

• Members

I guess I'm in the minority, but I'm enjoying this s/l even at its clunkiest moments which are oddly so bad it's good to me. This show is still more interesting than GH or Y&R imo. I try to watch Y&R on CBS.com after I've watched B&B but I just get bored and end up watching old B&B eps that I've missed. Y&R, if I don't catch it on CBS or Pop, I'm not seeking it out online.

• Members

Nicole STFU. Who does she think she is talking back to Ridge like that. She needs to get fired when the truth comes out

Rick to Maya: "You've made me a better man" Really? How? He's been at his absolute worst with her.

• Members

That proposal was beautiful, they work really well together. Soaps make me feel very little these days, but B&B has been pulling at the heart strings for me many times during this storyline. Even at its worst, ots far better than anything those another soaps have offered up all year.

My mother, who downright hated Maya,and I had a conversation today and what she said stuck out for me so much. She said it's hard to watch cause she feels scared for Maya (she seriously thinks Rick will beat her up), and she said the fact that she feels so scared for someone who isn't even real, just makes her heart hurt for all the transgendered people out there who actually live that fear everyday. It's so easy for us to say "so and so should have told" but watching a fictional character go through it, and the fear you have for them, makes you realize how it's easier said than done. My mother also hates, how she roots for her now :lol:

On another note, I wonder how Katie will justify this after telling Bill it's not right. You know she'll find some excuse to forgive him.

Archived