B&B - May 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

LOL at Nicole's church fashion show end of the runway bounce on alternating hips with every click of the camera. That leafy backdrop reminds me of Blanche Devereaux's bedroom, the infamous Beverly Hills Hotel banana leaf wallpaper.

I really thought they were going to make a point of Maya's big manly hands when they started talking about the hand modeling, then later her ring size.

Okay, so Rick has got to find out by Friday at 1:55, right?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at Nicole's church fashion show end of the runway bounce on alternating hips with every click of the camera. That leafy backdrop reminds me of Blanche Devereaux's bedroom, the infamous Beverly Hills Hotel banana leaf wallpaper.

I really thought they were going to make a point of Maya's big manly hands when they started talking about the hand modeling, then later her ring size.

Okay, so Rick has got to find out by Friday at 1:55, right?

• Members

While some of the day to day plotting has been lacking and the dialogue repetitive, I'm still enjoying the show and the story. Today's episode was good. I do hope someone on this show isn't supportive of Maya being transgender. So far everyone that knows only has issues she kept it secret. Not only is that boring but not realistic. You have to play both sides.

I hope he finds out by Friday SFK.

• Members

I agree. It's one thing to accept someone as transgender. I can easily do that. However, if I found out someone I was dating or had sex with lied to me about their gender identity, hell no!! I would be so pissed off and that would not go well for them. Of course, I think the person who could "pass" under the close scrutiny of a relationship is pretty rare. No way I believe Rick wouldn't know, IRL.

• Members

good lord, now Eric is accepting and defending Maya. Why is the show scared to show the other side of the transgender issue? Not everyone is this understanding

3GFpLUI.png?1

What the hell is she modeling? Like I said, she sucks as one. They should utilize her computer skills like they did Liam when he first started

• Members

The storyline sucks! Right now it might be only Brooke who shows some reaction….this story should have NOT been told. It is a complete mess.

BTW…I had to laugh at how chummy Nicole and Maya were today …..ridiculous…and how Maya was I have to be the one to tell him when almost all of LA already knows Maya is transgender…shakes head….awful…awful...

• Members

yeah I was confused bc yesterday ended with Brooke confronting Maya and then today opens up the next day with Brooke talking to Ridge, having never talked to Maya. Lame. I really hate how this story is being told

And again with the boring Liam and Wyatt scenes. They have the same conersatin every time they interact. I guess at least this time Bill and Katie werent in on it and it was at the beach house instead of office, but still....

Archived