DAYS: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Omg AlexElizabeth, I heard Will say that, and I have to say he's lost it. And plus he's saying Paul is using John as an excuse to come back to Salem. Huh? Paul left town, and has not said he's returning. SMH. An other note, Days was fantastic today. Episodes like today are really special. As the drama unfolded, I was enjoying every second.

• Members

At this point, Will is coming across worse than Sami. I mean she's done worse, but his whining, blaming and refusal to take ANY responsibility seems to be on a whole new level. It helped that she was played by someone who didnt make her come across this annoying, pathetic and downright a chore to watch onscreen

• Members

WTF is wrong with Will? It looked like he seemingly learned his lesson and was taking responsibility for his actions but of course those were all lies. He can f--k off

Teresa is so stupid

True O'Brien is dreadful. I was cringing watching her attempt to act as Paige "found out about" JJ and her mother. Yikes, is what what we have to look forward to?

Jennifer is obsessed with Eve. I think she is getting a kick out of torturing her

Melanie getting stuck behind some inflatable boat was hilarious bad

Archived