DAYS: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is a Y&R one that shows a huge audience watching on DVR that ultimately doesn't count, because daytime gets same day only returns from Nielsen, but the email shows the same day plus 7 that primetime gets and at that time raised Y&R up to over 5Million viewers. They mention Days in a positive light in the same message but don't show tha numbers.

• Members

Thoughts on this past week

I feel like this past week was the most boring so far of 2015!!! The only enjoyable parts were seeing priest john flashback clip- I really appreciate the flashbacks! And I enjoyed the Marlena/Will scenes where Marlena compared will's behavior to Sami.. That was nice writing. The only problem is that Guy Wilson's acting in No way can compare with Ali Sweeney's... Seeing Eileen Davidson is always great. But can we please see her interact with Marlena, John, Brady, even Theresa... Someone.. Did anyone else notice that Daniel was on like what 4 or all 5 episodes this week. I can't... Please get the new writers here ASAP!!

• Members

This week actually felt like it picked up for me -- the stuff surrounding Paul's paternity and the Kristen stuff all had some actual spark. But then you put on this Daniel/Nicole nonsense, Serena bumbling around, and JJ/Paige, and the whole show goes south fast.

• Members

Loved, loved, loved all the stuff with Victor, Kate, Lucas, and Adrienne today. Very strong writing and acting. I loved Lucas calling Kate out on all her scheming to split up him and Sami, as well as leaving him for dead in that fire at the K Mansion all those years ago.

It's amazing how much more engaging this show is when it centers on these long-standing characters and the plots are about their interactions.

Archived