DAYS: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Will cheated on Sonny and that's all on WILL. However SONNY is giving mixed signals Regarding PAUL and that "I cant believe your so worried about our marriage" line to Will. Yes Sonny he is worried and you have shown the audience that Will is right to be worried.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just a random thought.. But I occasionally watch a random episode or partial episode of other soaps just to compare acting/production values, etc and the past week I've seen an episode of y&r and GH and man... Just looking at their sets and lighting... I was like "Days used to have sets that looked that nice and large 10 years ago" haha. It's sad- I get so accustomed to the way Days looks now but then when I see some if the other soaps it just makes me jealous!

• Members

As much as I applauded him for committing to the romantic and kissing scenes when he first joined the show, he is truly awful and can't carry the stories. I did like Chandler but not to the point I can't accept a recast. I don't want Chandler back, but Guy has got to go. This is not the part for a mediocre actor. He's driving story and tied to most of the canvas and is one of the leading characters in a time when the show is struggling!

• Members

His facial expressions today, especially when he uttered the "I would do ANYTHING to save my marriage" line to Marlena, were absolutely cringe worthy. He is a terrible actor and it's high time DAYS got smart, gave the Will character a 6 month rest and spent some time finding a suitable recast.

• Members

A show that has Dr. Jonas as the main character and featured non stop shouldn't be trusted to fire an actor that is subpar especially ne that looks decent minus his shirt.

Charisma and acting should trump.how a guy looks without his shirt on.

• Members

I have to disagree. I actually think the actress who plays Paul's mom is doing a good job. I've read other posters here echo your sentiment, but I just don't see it. I guess its all subjective. As for the others cast after Casey Moss, I think they've cast lots of great ones. Clyde, Serena, Eve, Paul, Xander, Aiden are all played by great actors IMO. Its just the story that messed them up to some viewers. I have to say the only two actors from Days that need work are "Will" and "Paige." Even Paige I think is good when she gets bitchy. I would love for her to take a darker turn after the reveal if they're going to keep her on.

Archived