DAYS: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Sonny needs to stop making excuses for Paul. Sonny lied about Paul. Paul was coming onto him and that is what John walked in on.

Also Why wont Sonny just talk to Will. They need to get this all talked out.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Especially when that period of the show it was a solid hit in the ratings and plenty of people were watching. They might as well have tried to say it happened when the gang would leave Marlena tied to the bed with Caroline to go get lunch during the possession, or John fell into her vagina while Marlena was trapped in the secret room. It's just a stupid way to get to a good connection.

• Members

Sonny also irked me this week when he gave Will hell for Going to LA.

Sonny, Will asked him point blank Do u want me to stay? Sonny said go to LA

Will wanted him to come but Sonny couldnt go at all cause TBD cant function without him ughh

Look Sonny you cant [!@#$%^&*] on Will for LA when U didnt tell how u really felt about it before he left

I knew he was gonna use that aganist him

• Members

OMG. This crap with Nicole and Daniel is exhausting. She's literally having fantasies about apologizing to him. Make it stop!

I was LOLing at Melanie not even wanting to let Serena into the apartment. No one wants you around, bitch!

• Members

on the scale of current morality, Will is way worse. What is Sonny currently lying about? Will lies as easily as he breathes. He's morphed into a very selfish, manipulative and deceitful human being. People comparing him to Smi isnt for nothing. Everything was out on the table when the affair was revealed. His cheating landing him in hot water and instead of trying to repair his marriage by earning Sonny's trust, he continues to scheme behind his back and when asked to disclose information, he chooses to lie to Sonny. Will's marriage is a mess bc of Will and its not getting fixxed bc of Will. This isnt on Sonny. Im really surprised he is even putting up with this crap bc a good number of people would have bailed out already. Will is being very childish

• Members

The funny thing is when Sami's schemes came out, the guy playing her man was usually leaving the show. With Sonny still on the show and there being no other gay people to scoop up a brokenhearted Will, Sonny has to stay around and act like he really wants to fix anything with him. I can't believe Sonny is still interacting with the man who cheated on him.

• Members

F--k Daniel! I swear everyday Nicole is apologizing to this fool. His reaction to her having coffee with Xander was so over the top. He needed to STFU. Then he pretty much insinuates that she's some type of sl-t. Get over yourself!

Glad to see Kristen back. Story may be ridiciulous but it actually seems to be the most interesting thing right now

Anne: "Honey, whats wrong?"

Teresa: "Everyone hates me"

Anne: "Yeah, but why are you crying?" LOL

Archived