DAYS: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The turn in those Jennifer/Eve scenes was great. Very strong character writing with historical influences. It stuns me that they can pull out THAT kind of stuff and yet fill the show with crap like Daniel and Nicole having the same aimless argument again and again.

• Members

Okay. I don't post much or watch Days that often. I work and it gets lost. Can some kind poster tell me the timeline and how John is Paul's father? I feel like John's past needs no more additions although I am totally intrigued by this. I mean if Paul is Will/Sonny's age John was in Salem and I am just confused :)

• Members

I got that. I guess I am just confused about the timeline. Will was born in 1995. Was Paul supposed to be born before John came to Salem and the ages are just off? I have watched days for 20+ years and I am still confused about John's weird priest past besides it being beneficial for the Possession story

• Members

I was cackling at Victor saying that neither of Will's grandmothers could probably even name their first husband. Marlena literally didn't even remember hers (Alex North)!

So Marlena's going to wind up at the castle in Italy, huh? I love that she's just going to go all the way there and be like, "I guess Paul and Tori live in a castle in Italy!" until she shows up there.

And I'm always entertained by Kristen trying to lie her way out of something. She lays it on so thick.

Archived