DAYS: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

You know I always wanted a Kate and Victor reunion. I loved Kate and Victor together and thought that especially at the beginning, Kate brought out a real softer side of Victor. With how Kate is now, I think she would bring back the fire back into Victor. Don't get me wrong, I love Maggie and don't mind Maggie with Victor, BUT Maggie will always belong to Mickey for me!!!!!!!! I would love for Philip to return as well! Just a thought! And they need another Kiriakis female. That's why I wanted Greta years back to be a Kiriakis when she was trying to find out who her father was.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh Melanie. I'm all for a strong woman but have a seat girl. Although I didn't hate her as much as I normally do. But was anyone else hoping Clint would plug both Brady and Melanie? I know I was ...

I liked Marlena/Kristen but that's usually made of win anyway.

LOL at Will finding out about Lucas and Adrienne through Sonny. Guy Wilson tried today but my god. I can't. With his pursed lips and his attempts to cry. Siiigh. I want to like you, man, but you are making it so hard.

And WTF to Melanie just matter of factly telling Theresa about the baby being hers. Sigh. Even reveals are anti-climatic. I did like Theresa fighting off Mandrake.

John. Sigh. I hate that I can't stand the sight of him and his 'I smell [!@#$%^&*]' expression. And why is Paul all bitchy towards John? I wish I could care about any of this but I really don't. I will say Paul looked damn good today and I love Paul's grandfather. Can we keep him?

I watched Adrienne vs. Kate and that was good. Judi is doing fabulous work. Lauren is always amazing. I enjoyed it. It's clear that Judi and Bryan are really working hard to make this work and I'm starting to buy it. I really liked Lucas and Adrienne this week for the first time and they worked for me. The whole setup was simply because of the tension between Wilson but it's working now, finally.

At least things seem to be HAPPENING. For way too long DAYS just gets soooo boring and lifeless.

I want more of what I saw today.

• Members

Will trying to make Sonny out to be a liar was just another attempt at avoiding responsibility and blaming someone else. I'm looking forward to seeing how John confronts Will about blackmailing Paul's mother. I'm also here for Justin possible being in Paul's corner.

Kristen isn't dead, she'll be back at some point to stir the pot.

• Members

Daniel finds out Nicole knew about Dr. Mandrake and of course attacks her for not telling him, as suspected. A-hole. Im glad Nicole threw his flowers in the trash and told him to f--k off.

Im sick of seeing these scenes of Stefano getting a phonecall and crying over his dead kids

• Members

The bulk of this Italy stuff has been great -- feels kind of old-school Days. I'm glad they are actually playing the fallout with the Italian police instead of just having them all waltz out of the damn country with the baby. Then of course they have to find a way to make it about Daniel screaming at Nicole. Ugh.

Ditto. I appreciated the flashbacks, but this is a ridiculous way to play things out.

• Members

Only good thoughts on this week were it was GREAT to see Deidre/Eileen scenes together AS ALWAYS and I loved the Eileen flashbacks!

Judi Evans and Lauren Koslow KILLED it!! Loved their scenes together!

The Italy stuff has been decent. It feels good to get out of Salem, even if just for a little bit. I like that this story is coming to an end though.

Otherwise I am just waiting for the new writers!!

Archived