DAYS: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

7a8gT0f.gifw874c7o.gif

YES! So much better then that lame fight between Nicole and Serena. I wanted to slap Lucas though. He comes out and goes off on Kate bc Ariannna is in the other room, all while continuing to yell and use the word hell. Like dude, you were being just as loud and aggressive with that child as an audience. And now he forbids Kate from seeing or give her gifts? STFU, bc she's not your kid

And Will is so dumb to mess with Clyde. I hope Clyde teaches him a lesson

What the hell does Stefano want with lame ass Abby? Gross

Teresa is so dumb. She really walked into this one

Still Team Kristen

• Members

Kate punched back, which I liked. Even though she did sell Lucas out somewhat, he should accept that that it is his fault that Kate had any ammunition to begin with.

Clyde might actually hurt Will if he writes an article about him.

Brady must think Kristen is really stupid, because that crock he tried to sell her was lame.

• Members

The best scene in months! Judi Evans is looking really glorious, isn't she? Such a shame she ever played Bonnie Lockhart when she could have been luminous Adrienne all along...but of course LK always looks fabulous and makes interesting choices, like Kate punching, rather than slapping, she's just fabulous. They're such strong actresses and this storyline is true to the characters of Kate and Lucas, much as Lucas resents Kate smothering him, he is her favourite and is always right about him.

Archived