GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so glad I didn't bother watching anymore after Tuesday's episode which I saw. I can't deal with this stupidity anymore. I was actually contemplating watching the Nurses' Ball this year. But, not after what I've heard about today's episode. Ron's just gone too damn far.

Can he stop with the references to movies/tv shows/other [!@#$%^&*] and actually focus on writing the damn soap?

• Members

GH is just weird for me now. There are parts of it that I still really like and then other parts that are just so WTAF!?

For example I thought Roxy/Delia were really good. MW, but in a really solid performance. Then you have Nina and Franco and I just can't. I even like RH and MS a lot, but Nina and Franco are so bad. Just so damn bad.

• Members

They killed off Maeve? How tacky since Helen Gallagher is still alive.

I guess I'll have to try to watch some of those scenes at some point - please tell me Maura's face has settled.

At least I now have a good reaction gif when someone asks me to watch GH:

tumblr_nkrc4gRIS91qaa0sjo1_500.gif

• Members

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="slick jones" data-cid="1404507" data-time="1425624673" data-date="Today, 01:51 AM"><cite class="ipb" contenteditable="false">slick jones" data-cid="1404507" data-time="1425624673" data-date="Today, 01:51 AM said:</cite><p>Dear GH ,  It's not me, it's you.                       Bye....your fans</p></blockquote>:lol: :lol:

Archived